1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next 274 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 6:06 AM by Noob_Lyncher Go to original post RSS
  • 190. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD

I hate playing with high KDR players for the simple fact that they dashboard all the time...

Especially the ones that brag about their KDR...

• 191. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD

I have a 9.0 FRR if that's any better. :/

(Fun to Rage Ratio)

Btw it's just a game.

• 192. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD

game caters for poo kids.

world at war KD - 3.14 - 160,000+ kills

mw2 KD - 2.01 - 20,000 kills ;D knifey knifey

Blops KD - 3.67 - 60,000+ kills

mw3 KD - 2.70 - 15,000 kills

Bring on the next treyarch game

• 193. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD
    WonkySausage

Dashboarding clears any stats that you may have earned during a match, but still counts your game time, and also counts as a loss.

I tend to avoid players with high KDR's. The matchmaking process on MW3 is appalling and will usually (in FFA) put one "b345t" - a stupid term, but i'll roll with it, in a lobby with 0.6-0.8 - thus completely running riot and being able to maintain his/her high KDR - which in fact then, means that their stats are null and void because they haven't achieved it fairly, with similar matched players. I also suspect, MW3's epic lag compensation system has also attributed so that these tryhards are actually seeing enemies before the enemy sees them by tinkering with their ping settings to avoid being host.

Also, I suspect with stats not counting when you dashboard, that an awful lot of players with KDR's perhaps 2 or higher, dashboard to protect their stats, which is totally gay.

I'd like to remind people that THIS GAME DOES NOT MATTER - VIDEO GAMES DO NOT MATTER! If you're more concerned at what your stats look like than having some sort of social life, or to keep DA MLG Pr0zZzZ happy or y00tub3 subscribers happy then you seriously need to look at yourself and wonder what's gone wrong in your life.

• 194. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD
    WonkySausage

Dashboarding clears any stats that you may have earned during a match, but still counts your game time, and also counts as a loss.

I tend to avoid players with high KDR's. The matchmaking process on MW3 is appalling and will usually (in FFA) put one "b345t" - a stupid term, but i'll roll with it, in a lobby with 0.6-0.8 - thus completely running riot and being able to maintain his/her high KDR - which in fact then, means that their stats are null and void because they haven't achieved it fairly, with similar matched players. I also suspect, MW3's epic lag compensation system has also attributed so that these tryhards are actually seeing enemies before the enemy sees them by tinkering with their ping settings to avoid being host.

Also, I suspect with stats not counting when you dashboard, that an awful lot of players with KDR's perhaps 2 or higher, dashboard to protect their stats, which is totally gay.

I'd like to remind people that THIS GAME DOES NOT MATTER - VIDEO GAMES DO NOT MATTER! If you're more concerned at what your stats look like than having some sort of social life, or to keep DA MLG Pr0zZzZ happy or y00tub3 subscribers happy then you seriously need to look at yourself and wonder what's gone wrong in your life.

• 195. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD
    WonkySausage

Also, I suspect with stats not counting when you dashboard, that an awful lot of players with KDR's perhaps 2 or higher, dashboard to protect their stats, which is total garbage

• 196. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD

to anyone who has stated they have a 4.0 + kd, post your gamertags

• 197. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD

Basically sausage you have summed up around 80% of the cod community here..

It has always astonished me how the community thinks and their mind set on this game is puzzling...I dont know the numbers but id guess that around 80% of people who play MW3 or any cod really, are obsessed with K/D ratio!

The only thing K/D shows is how good you are at keeping yourself alive and ignoring everything else in the game...this includes objectives, team work, running, aiming while moving and even chatting....

To me K/D should only ever record in TDM and FFA...its a shame it gets recorded in every game type and counts to your overall K/D...

I would never judge anyones skill simply by looking at their K/D as it means sweet **** all...

I have a K/D of 1.2 or sumit like that and play DOM most of the time...I have a 4.6 W/L and a win streak of 65...So if you were to look at my K/D you would prob think you wer gona win?...nope, you will lose lol.....

I test myself sometimes to see what sorta K/D i can achieve and have no problem getting between 4 or 6 K/D but for the most time I just run crazy and cap all day long even if i go horribly negative....

so to all out there that think this stupid ratio means anything..think again and beware of player skill and tactics, not the guy sitting in a bush shaking and thinking of dashboarding...fools

• 198. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD
    mazematik

Well said...

• 199. Re: So, does anyone else hold a 4.0+ KD
    smokesdope

If your hitting above three then your just a major camper and im not interested playing with anyone with that kind of kd just sucks they never move and the game is boring .I play FFA and have been in a game where I was the only person going about trying to find people.It was the longest game ever no one moved or just ran back to their corner once killed I wish I had recorded it ,it was unbelievable.

1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next