42 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2012 6:33 PM by SuperCook1eMan RSS

Does anyone else get mad?

I had fun at the start of this game.... but now its just making me mad like completely rage. im not the best player but im not a bad player i have a 1.70k/d you know an objective player im also a player who doesn't like to take the easy way i make it my bizz to use the less op guns. like G36C AK74 Snipers crapy shot guns i dunno why but i always have to make it harder for myself to play and lately its like i cannot stand playing anymore..... I like the game its cod i play them all but lately i have thrown my controller twice in 2 days just because Horrible teams or im getting killed by ppl using the stupid easy guns (ACR,Type 95,MP3,PP09,UMP,Scar,Mk14 ect) like i understand thats a large number of guns i think are easy stupid to use. its different from black ops lol with the 2 guns in that game being op but it seems like they made a bunch op making it easier for ppl with 1.25 k/ds and down to kill us better players. I dunno i just can't stand playing this game with all the bullshit deaths. Oh and my god the other day i was playing domination and a clan was vs me and a bunch of not good ppl..... i mean ppl  who run out into the open when theres a reaper or AC130 and such in the sky. All these kids did was camp with Assassin pro  UMPs and dumb kills streaks (Pred Heli reaper and Heli Reaper AC130)  They aren't dumb but when used like this its stupid to be vs a clan thats able to talk to each other vs a bunch of ppl with one guy talking and nobody listening..... I was always Pos didn't go neg unlike the rest of my team. But they called them self good? Made fun the other team for losing? Like srsly You have a clan to talk to who aren't dumb and also using a easy gun. So i talk **** back im like eh ill use the ump too so i do and completely scraped them my team lost but none of them had a good K/d. i tried my best to get the points but with them being able to talk it was dumb of me to even try to cap a flag. They also camped soo hard like god damn i could see the smoke from there fires. Anywho i play with 3 other friends sometimes we run around do not camp don't use the easier guns we just run around and kill. Why can't more ppl be like that? Its like people don't care that they camp you call them out and there like so? Since when did Camping become something thats okay to do? It takes the fun away and using the easier guns ugh lol i don't understand ill ask them to use a different gun and with their big ego they will and suck and go back to it...... Fix your game people.... Its losing the fun ive lost it and so has my friends list most people on it play GoW3 and BF3 those are fun games too but ive always been a cod player and so were they..... I don't see them on it anymore.

Insert youmad posts.....

• Re: Does anyone else get mad?

Sorry for the rant.... lol didn't notice it was soo big lost track.

TehSpeagles

This is the first CoD game that makes me rage.  Just so much stupid **** that goes on, it's impossible not to get mad when you play by yourself.

Tonight was especially bad for some reason.  I was getting paired with the worst of the worst teammates, and then when I got put into a match midway through and the leading guy on my team was 2-13 I just gave up.  Turned the Xbox of right then and walked away...

Paragraphs are your friends, and if anyone doesn't rage from time to time on this game they are a very very calm person.

jwaller123

I rage myself. I have already had to fix my headset twice from throwing it across the room. Lol

gallp13

Yes but only with I'd laggy lag.....

I agree this game has a alot of flaws, but there is no need to rage seriously it's just a game. If you are getting upset about it play another game or turn your xbox off.

9blackguys

I get mad, but not as much as I use to.

Hmmm I think we all get mad but I play this game for fun and due to all the ******** and complaining and people talk like they are experts about everything actually makes this game my favorite to play so far. For example OP makes it clear that he will not use op weapons or ones that get kills easy. I find this funny because the G36 is just as easy to use as the scar,acr, and mk14. Ok next you state other easy guns are the ump. Now you must mean the ump from mw2 because it is pretty balanced on this game. I also hope you are not getting killed by mp3's because if you receive a death from a audio file then I see why you are mad and if you meant the mp5 that gun is not really that easy and the pp90 not the pp09 isn't that easy to use unless you are trying to Cqc the guy using a assualt rifle you will lose alot. And you also say you use the ak74? You mean the ak47? That gun is not that hard to use once you unlock kick and a silencer which unlocks early. So if this stuff really makes you mad then BF3 caters to the people the rage from mw3 and from what I hear it is easy to have a high kd on that game. Thanks for making my day by starting it off with a laugh.

You don't see the G36C as much as the others which means it has a problem... it does have a worse recoil then the others i listed Also the UMP is op very op I got that gun gold when game first came out in 2 days and i never touched it again. It kills in 3 bullets and and doesn't have a big recoil when you put kick and silencer on it.....  the pop can gun... come on now i used that gun and easily pooped out 2.0 K/d its easy i didn't mean Ak74 i meant ak47 i was in a rush of typing so mistakes will be made. BF3 is not really a game for k/d because having a high K/d in those i play Conquest and Rush mostly i dont care so much about dying  in BF.  Not alot of people use AK47 or G36C which is why i like it and not as many ppl use it... i don't get shot across the map by them and please the pop can gun (AKA penis gun) is completely scrub i used it got it gold never touched it again same with MP7 and UMP. Those guns are good guns they have a recoil unlike the guns i said.... I wouldn't go saying this guns are noob if i hadn't used them before noticed how op they were and stopped.....

Sounds like you're pissed that a group of people are playing with strategy in a game mode that requires holding positions. If you don't like it, play free for all.

sorry, there was no paragraphs, having one big wall of txt usually resorts to me not reading much of it, but if it has anything to do with the title. I think everyone has their WTF moments, and gets a little mad at something in the game, but overall i typically have fun. The only thing that really pisses me off, is when im playing domination, and we are losing and only have 1 flag capped. and i see a bunch of guys on MY team, just laying in the corner, because they are so worried about their KD's.

I have 2 thoughts on this subject. 1st has to do with "camping" as you call it. In the Marine Corps it's called ambush. An ancient & very effective combat tactic designed to help an inferior force deal with a superior force. (Come on, Dude. Did you really expect everyone to just keep running in front of your gun forever?) You should also note that there are tactics designed to deal with ambush. This being a combat simulation, I would think you'd want to try to become more proficient. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not very good at either tactic. I've only been playing a little while & I get killed WAY more than I'd like. Mostly by guys who seem to be able to run around the map & kill at will. Doesn't work for me. Wish it did. I'd like to score more than 5 or 6 kills once in a while too. I'd LOVE to get a chance to use a kill streak.

As to the choice of weapons. I've tried several. I personally like the ACR & Type 95 best. They work best. Since almost EVERYONE already has an advantage on me I don't see why I shouldn't take whatever I can get.

That part about having to play against a team or clan is something I've come up against too. It SUX. What I found out is that you can go in the Mercenary list & play TDM, KC, etc & parties aren't allowed.

Last thing here is my own addition to the rant. Cheating. I don't know how but I know some do. There is no way that EVERYONE can always manage to get behind me & that happens more often than I can tell you. There are other things too. Like having someone run up & knife you WHILE you're shooting him in the face. Or 2 full bursts at close range with a Type 95 but the other guy still gets the kill. It takes all the fun out of it for me when things like that happen. (And yes, I'm sure. I've watched the replay in Theater & counted my hit markers.)

Ok, last thing. I promise. When those punks start talking trash, I just mute them so I don't have to listen.

Hope you can find a way to still have fun at this. Hoping that for me too. I never even had a game before this one in my whole life. I'm 53. This is my very 1st. Started Dec 30. It would be more fun if I thought I had a chance.

Few things make me mad except...

When teammates constantly run into the same trap over and over. If you got killed running straight into a building that is occupied the first time, you'll probably get killed the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th time too. Adjust your strategy!

The BS deaths attributed to the atrocious lag. I'd bet 70% of my deaths have occurred after I've shot my enemy 2-3 times in the back, but he somehow spins around and kills me with 1 shot while still being shot. Or I'll be running somewhere, die and an enemy magically appears in front of me that wasn't there before I died. Or having to hit people as many as 9 times before they die. I have 30mb cable and you can tell when I host just by looking at my k/d ratio. Or unloading a half clip into someone running at me, ten get knifed only to watch the replay show I didn't get a single shot off.

Then comes spawning right in front of enemies.

Man i understand where you are coming from... but this is a game you wont die for real its a game made to play and have fun not sit in a Corner with all the undetectable perks up...... when i play TDM which is alot i like to run and gun and same thing in FFA but when i get killed from across the map because someone shot me twice with MK14 or Once with the Type 95 and i die? i find that very very dumb....

Thunderstrike75

i dunno what they had with their mk14 dude but i use mk14 and i can tell you from far it needs at least 3 markers and very good aim because youre running like you said.

and type95 from far aint that good seriously, its a good mid distance weapon but from far they would have to shoot you and get all hits at least twice.

or maybe i just aint using the right configurations on my mk14, but without silencer it takes me at least 3 shots from far to kill someone, close or mid 2.

Trust me man i have got both Type 95 and MK14 to gold.... i understand what they can do and has happened to me all to many times... Mk14 does sometimes take 3 hits at long rang but you can still get those hits off in under the 1 second and with that gun shooting straight as a god damn arrow with no recoil...... Pleassee

Thunderstrike75

well you do have a chance, just have to do some smart moves.

example get in a game like dropzone and see what all of them are doing, usually they are running like headless chickens with either a sniper rifle and shooting from the borders of the drop zone, or with a striker running into the drop zone just shooting till there is no shell left in the gun and they got by luck all of what was in there.

first case. before you get in the drop zone run around it once and get them first, usually if its a QScoper you get him twice since he left a flare near where he was.

second case. get thermal scope, usually the damn red smoke covers most players in the zone and most people rather have other perks than assassin because they think running fast into the drop zone is smarter than seeing at what you are shooting at...

if youre playing free for all get a set of good headphones use deadsilence and a fast gun and youll get better at it since they tend to camp on corners. so move do not stand in one place camping they will get you eventually too.

if youre into dom. then dead silence is also your best bet, first of all it wont scream to the enemy when you are getting their point, if youre defending the flag use a shotgun maybe or type 95 whatever works better for you and takes them down fast. (im not good at dom btw)

and so on. there is always some advantage you can use most people dont make sense on what theyre using and always go for whats popular. youll see a lot of people with ACR,Striker and sniper rifles.

most use extreme conditioning.

ragnarokchi

I get mad, sure.  I'm a lot more vocal this game due to the feature whereby the guy who killed you can hear your mic for a second or so after your death.  I use that to verbally abuse opponents.

deucedouglas

I used to get mad but now it's just become comical really. I've realized in MW2 and Black Ops I'd get more mad at the OMA, Danger Close Tuber and the Ghost+Famas+hiding in a corner type stuff and that all has to do with how people were playing. In MW3 the things I got mad at were the lag and the spawns. Now I just laugh at it and say "you got me again Infinity Ward".

Put ten shots into a guy and then get insta-killed? "Well played IW."

Drop a guy into final stand from 20+ feet away only to shoot him and get exploded by Dead Man's Hand? "Haha clearly outplayed."

The game is a joke. We know it and they know it. So you might as well laugh at it while it's here.

I get mad quite often when playing. Have never thrown or broke anything though. I usualy just turn off my xbox and do something else. I just think its ridiculous when people say things like theyve broken 2 controllers a headset etc. Maybe its because im not 12 and can control my temper?

A buddy of mine is prone to breaking PS3 controllers over dumb single player ****. Honestly, it's kind of funny. I just thank god that he doesn't whine about it.

Kids who are younger tend to not break their Items..... Its when you get older and have things like a job and girlfriend things to care for such as a house App whatever it is most ppl live in. You come home to play have fun on a game you have been playing since day one of the Call of duties... Just to find ppl camping and taking the easy way out in games and wreck other peoples fun but using such easy things....Thats what makes me rage.

i

For more than %75 of your post you perfectly describe being in matches with aimbot/hackers. Which is perfectly understandable since you can't even play 2 matches without 1 of them filled with hackers, unreal.

What you describe is exactly what these aimbots/hackers use. They see you through walls, reguardless of your perks, the have NO recoil, NO bullet spray pattern, AUTO aim, hell the list goes on and on. The other players that you THINK suck.... are NOT using these aimbot/hacks. Yeah ok, maybe some still suck but not all of them.

If the cheating/aimboting/hacking problem was to be fixed, it would be a whole new game.

Val

How do you know this is so prevalent? From time to time I die to people in situations that I just can't believe, but I never jump to the conclusion that they're hacking the game.

When I 1st started playing I made a little effort & tried to read all I could so I could improve quicker. Docs about the game are pretty thin but there's a TON of stuff about cheating & boosting. I've only just begun to realize that that is the problem. Hell, I learned to fly a plane in less time than I've been playing this game. (no kidding. I really did.) So I know it's not all me being a lousy player. That & the fact that I played this game for keeps in the USMC & even though I'm disabled I'm still here. I DON'T SUCK. Like I said, I don't know how they do it ( and I'm not gonna do it just because they do) but I know they do. I also have 2 degrees in computer science, 1 of which is network admin. Lag doesn't explain what I see.

I play the one on Xbox Not many hackers if there are any. I don't believe they are hackers at all. They just play the game unfairly in my case i like to make the game harder for myself to keep it fun.

Nope.

I don't get mad or loud.

stonculd

I don't rage on this game like I did with Black Ops. Not sure why though. Don't get me wrong I loved Black Ops but I would get sooo pissed sometimes.

yarderdunes

I know a couple guys who rage... lol

It's quite entertaining.

Thunderstrike75

bleah, stopped reading when you listed the OP weapons.

if you have a list of OP weapons you are not a guy who rages you are a guy who whinnes.

mk14...op? seriously? LOL

If you play with anyone who is good at this game and uses the MK14 you would understand that its op any good player understands how op it is 2 shots? when you can get those shots off in under a second.... its easy mode to kill ppl.......

xbevz

I do very occasionally, but more to do with the stupid mistakes I tend to make.

I'm not one for throwing things around though.

MW3 have made me more mad then any of the former CoD's altogether.

So my answer is:

All. The. Time.

IMO, this game makes me rage more than any of the other previous cods.  My biggest beef is the lag comp, numerous QSers and ridiculous knifing.  I don't have any issue with the weapons since I can use the OP ones too.

Thunderstrike75

man there is not even half the knifing that there was in MW2. here they kill you way faster so running around with a knife aint that good, hell i remember in mw2 getting a gun with the knife and run like crazy getting kills here i tried and the QS are so many and so helped by the devs that you dont make 2 steps when they got you from very close. or a striker...so knifing here aint as much i think

bigjon00

im just so sick of getting put with pure t w a t s when i play domantion i love to play objective but the teams i get put with dont understand the word defend or capture im 5th prestige level 28 n i haven't leveled up in over 3 hours this game is bad , it cant stand it anymore. i get so pissed of ive kicked my xbox across the room ...i think i might need help with my anger but its only MW3 thats gets me liek this oo yeah and fifa .

What you mentioned is why I don't even try those other games. I don't see how you can expect to play as a team with people you never met & who don't know how to play as part of a team. If you come up against a clan or a party that plays together a lot you don't stand a chance. I wish they had a way to match players better when you're thrown in randomly with others. And I wish there was some place or area where we could go to practice tactics & decide who does what BEFORE getting thrown into a match (for those who might find a few friends willling to put that much effort into it).

All in all, I still like the game, I just don't like SOME things about it. It could definitely be improved.

2 things in this game really annoy me.

First is the lag comp, it's so out of whack that I'm always behind.  I've even tried to nerf my connection, which actually used to work but now doesn't.

Secondly is quick scopping.  IMO it is the most retarded thing I have ever seen implemented into a game.  Instant one shot kill at close to long range is OP and totally unfair.

These make me rage.

Campers albeit are annoying I kinda forgive because they are most probably trying to compensate for the lag comp and it's a tactic that works for them.

Almost all the time. Noob guns like the Type 95 and FMG9 are what makes me the most mad.