12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 6:08 AM by Jackky360 RSS

Clans

any body know any clans that are looking

• Re: Clans

Hey, I'm a squad assistant in Console Army.
    My clan is looking for more players to join.

Perhaps you'll be interested in joining us.

We are a very structured clan.

We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

Requirements: Microphone and Maturity

www.consolearmyhq.com

You many use my name on the registration form:

"How did you hear about Console Army?"

x3reasons

if ur xbox my clan ....MONKEY FUC/KERS....we are looking for fun ppl to play with just looking to have fun time

If your on PS3 look up MidWestKillers we are small but growing we have a wide variety of k/d ranging from 1 up to 3.25 we welcome any new member thats willing to join

If your on XBL and looking for a good clan... Look no further than KRiMiNALS. I am the leader and if you would like to join please post a comment on this site... https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/848636

im recruiting members

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

About us: Tactical Carnage was founded in January 2011, and has become a successful multidivisional gaming community. We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our expansion into XBox & PS3. Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+A radio station

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+CoD Elite

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Teamspeak 3 server

+Product/Game reviews (coming soon!)

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age

+Working headset/mic preferred

+Activity within the community

+A love for gaming

If you’re interested in our community visit us athttp://www.TacticalCarnage.com and apply in the Application Center of the forums. Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Gaming!

-Miss V

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

Hello, and I am CJ for NRFW.

We are a beginnig clan and have a roster of about 4, and we need some players to join.

We have a pretty balanced roster, and we DO NOT accept Lone Wolves. We are a team. Don't like it? Quit.

No Remorse For the Weak.

Requirements: A valid e-mail, mic, an Elite account, Xbox Live ONLY!

My gamertag is as follows:

SnipeTheif187. Message me to join.

Hey SuRa would accept you if you are a okay-great sniper. We have 6 members and we just started yesterday. For the most part we sit in parties talking or messing around. So far we have set up our elite clan. We have a couple who are indeed premuim members, Please message MoDz Reapzz on xbox live if you would like to tryout.

killlchaa

Hey everybody,killchaa here.

Players who would like this opportunity, please message me on Xbox Live.GT: killchaa

People who would like to be involved behind the scenes, please Private Message me, or feel free to post a comment.

Clan leaders/members please comment on this post or message me on Xbox Live if you are interested.

Us here at Kr0n1c are looking for a few things.

First of all, we are looking for new players, the more experienced the better, ELITE Premium preferred but not required.

We do however require our players meet certain benchmarks. I'll let you know them.

Players must:

Have a 1.0k/d or higher

Play regularly

Be able to compete in Clan Ops, Challenges and Battles

Play to help the team

NOT use grenade launchers, dead mans hand, modded controllers of any kind.

NOT camp

As well as players, we are also looking for editors, graphic designers and recruiters.

Of these three, most important is video editors. This is because we hope to begin posting regular videos on Youtube and currently only have one Editor.

We are currently looking for any skilled graphic designers as we are expanding and would like to have options with choice of Logo, Branding, etc.

Last of the three, we are looking for recruiters. Our members at the moment are short on time for recruiting and because of this, we are looking for someone to be HEAD OF RECRUITMENT.

Last but not least, we are searching far and wide for clans to host regular scrimmages with.

This is an invitation to any and all clans out there!

Please note that any scrimmages are friendly and are a form of training and practice.

Jackky360