1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2012 5:47 AM by Leon_Lio Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users
    wikked75

it's not a violation, because ALL xbox users have the opportunity to get them... if they become premium. elite is part of call of duty.

• 61. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users
    undzis

to be honest i cant say if it is or isnt a violation. thats for the lawyers to figure out.  But i can saw with 110% certainty. elite is in no way a part of call of duty. it is a seperate and stand alone product.  If it was a part of cod then we wouldnt have to pay extra for it. It would have already been in the mw3 box.just like the DLCs.  they work with cod but are seperate.

• 62. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users
    wikked75

the name of the product is "Call of Duty ELITE" and yes, it is a seperate title, but it is still a call of duty product. just like black ops is call of duty.

but i am wondering if ps3 players getting the maps before non premium xbox users is a violation... i would tend to doubt it, since they did release them... but then again, who knows.

• 63. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users
    OffTheEdge

It's not like were playing against $hitbox users anyway and to make things worse, ever since the 1.10 update and the new maps, I can't kill the other player even if he was to throw his gun at me. Me as host, not as host, playing fresh, playing tired, playing with one hand ....  whatever.  Very first game on Piazza I was on top with a high KDR and NOT camping and then after that, negative kdr every single game.  Black ops looks like a good idea right now

• 64. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users
    skipbl92

To me Activision should have never came out with the "Elite" Package for DLC until after the exclusivity contract with Microsoft.  The idea behind Elite is great, but ill timed.

Now that XBL non-elite will be getting drops 1-6 (4MP & 2SpecOps) before PS3 Elite users get drop 3 is a major slap to the face to PS3 users.

I know the exclusivity deal puts a wrench in the mix here, but hear me out.  What Activision should have done was 360 Elite Members get the DLC first (which is already happening), then a week later PS3 Elite Members get the same DLC.  The non-elite members have to wait 30 days before getting the same DLC from their respective consoles elite release date.

So in the end this really blows, but what I think Activision should do is step up and give PS3 Elite Members the next installment of CoD (exclusivity contract with MS will be over) the Elite Membership at a discounted price or for free (yea like that will happen), but it should be something they should consider.  Free themes isn't going to cut it!

Before I get all the you hate 360 and your a PS3 lover - negatory good buddy.  I played just codblops & MW3 on PS3, all the prior releases were on 360.  I actually like it better on 360.  What Activision has done here is make me leave the franchise - I am done with the CoD Series after this BS.

• 65. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users
    da_man671

What happened to PS3 Elite gets the DLC before Xbox non elite. Activision is full of bull.

• 66. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users

STOP BUYING ELITE PREMIUM, THINK NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

If anyone is considering buying elite premium, surely this is something that would put you off?

Just wait for the content to be released for the regular members, even so, by the time PS3 elite premium members and regular customers get the content, the NEXT call of duty will be just about released,, so WHAT IS THE F**KING POINT?

premium is a giant pile of penguin poop.

This should be a lesson to all of us to stop buying call of duty games untill they have been out for 6 months, this way, you can be sure thee game at least works, and is playable, instead of buying the game day one and being a beta tester for 6 or 7 months.

The game is so inconsistent, it really annoys me how this passes quality testing at Sony, unless the guy hired to do the quality testing WORK for Activision or IW, the game is clearly STILL a beta at release with the only working parts being the single player and spec ops.

• 67. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users

Mate! I agree. I pay $50  ($65 where I am) for PS3 elite and Xbox non elite get the DLC before us. You've got to be kidding me?!? Call Of Duty is just turning into a money-loving company. They really need to find a way to end this! I was ok with Xbox elite getting maps before Ps3 elite because they have a deal with activision. But how the hell do Non Xbox Elite get maps before PS3 elite. This is rubbish... absolute rubbish. All I know is im buying Battlefield 3 today.

• 68. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users

A solution to the problem.  Stop paying them your money.  Don't buy the next COD make a stand if it pisses you off.  I know there are a lot of COD fans including me but if this community could stand together then it could change things especially as the contract is up for renewal.  Or alternately buy the next COD and piss and moan.  Unless the community changes things then things won't change.  The only solution is to hit them in their pockets otherwise you are stuck with the way things are.

• 69. Re: Non XBOX Elite users get Overwatch and Next 3 drops before PS3 Elite users

i didnt buy mw3, it was bought for me as a b-day gift.  i like it more than i thought i would but as i have learned from mw2/bo  im done buying dlc simply because the map rotations suck so bad i cannot justify buying them.

i will not buy mw3 maps at all.  watching you all complain is hilarious too me.  the ows rats need to occupy activision.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next