15 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 8:08 AM by ZeAzzman RSS

I have a 3.3 Kd

I want a clan with above a 2 KD that plays groundwar dont play like ******* and dont sit spawntrapping. I just want a clan of players with gun skill who like to run around and ignore the spawn trap and cap flags

I know this probably doesnt excist but it doesnt hurt to ask.

If you dashboard, play like a *****, or just sit headglitching a spawn im not interested because it is boring id rather get a 3kd rushing then getting a 5 trapping

If your dont have a clan but i described you im always looking for people to play with

• Re: I have a 3.3 Kd
    Nitroxide

If i may ask:

Nationality?

Elite?

My clans not 2KD but it can get there. Just started recruiting..

Send me a message on PSN LeonLio or on here (if they allow members to message each other.)

I live in the us on the east coast

I didnt mean to come off as some elitist ******* but im sick of every good player I run into just wanting to play full party and hold two flags even if the other team is not trying to leave their spawn. and every clan ive joined just camps and rages if I cross the invisible line, I play to have fun and I have fun when I can run around and know I have a teamate who can kill someone whos shooting them rather than sitting ads at a door or alley

Well its simple. The strat of holding 2 flags and camping works and reduces the chance of a loss. When you run around there is a chance of a spawn flip and I can see how people would not want this.

anthonysgreat wrote:

I didnt mean to come off as some elitist ******* but im sick of every good player I run into just wanting to play full party and hold two flags even if the other team is not trying to leave their spawn. and every clan ive joined just camps and rages if I cross the invisible line, I play to have fun and I have fun when I can run around and know I have a teamate who can kill someone whos shooting them rather than sitting ads at a door or alley

Go play TDM then....holding 2 flags is how you win Domination matches....

anthonysgreat wrote:

Lmfao there are clans out there like that? No wonder this game got so easy. Seeing alot of people camping lately. Didn't know it developed into clans aswell.

As for the domination issue, The objective in my perspective, is dominate all objectives. Controlling two is simply just half assing the match, or thats the BEST they can do. I strive to control everything.. the fact that their spawn is screwed up just makes the game a little more challenging as enemies may come from any direction which turns out to become "Be on your toes all the time, and keep your eyes open"

• With your attitude for Domination and the dislike of campers.... if you were on PS3 I would have welcomed you into my Veteranz (Vetz) Clan..

Good luck finding a suitable clan.

There are plenty of clans out there who run and gun for highest kills in the clan...

But if you're playing objectives just to get kills you can't really ***** about people playing the objective... can you

Try some deathmatch and stick to groundwar, I don't know any American clans but off the top of my head I can think of 3 British clans that would suit you.

You can join my clan

hobonoob

LEAGUE OF ASIANS

join ours my GT is XASiANxTRYH4RDX

Reluctant Heroes LVL 4

East Coast Gamers

We rush. Mostly play TDM right now. No rage quitting, no little kids, and no spawn trapping. Not all the time anyway. Heh.

Clans KD is 1.86 and always going up. There are 7 of us right now. Hardcore gamers (20+hrs a week...easy)

We are a new clan. We like to win.

-RH Jack Rabid....hit me up if you wanna know more

spank2103

Hi there, I am spank2103 and im representing Gamers Anonymous.

Gamers Anonymous

We are still looking for recruits, we have a fair few requirements as we are a small clan and only want members that will improve our clan over all and fit in with the members we already have in place.

Requirements:

• You must be 17+ years old,
    • Live in the United Kingdom,
    • Have a microphone,
    • Be mature,
    • Be active (Our main playing time is 20:00-23:30 GMT),
    • Have a K/D of 1.85 or above (clan average),
    • Be a minimum of prestige 3 (Or prestige 2, level 80),
    • Be a premium member on cod elite.

Visit us:

Competitive:

We are not in any GamerBattles, Ladders or MLGs. We do not intend to be any time soon, we are essentially a fun clan, but we do not like to lose and we play to win every game. We do / will take part in the following:

• Clan matches,
    • Inter-clan competitions,
    • Elite challenges & operations.

About us:

The clan was formed by spank2103 April 2010. We played as a small group of friends with another clan the remaining time that BlackOps was our primary game. On the release of Modern Warfare 3, we decided to expand on the already solid foundation we had in place. We have had alot of interest in the clan so sorting through all the applications and trials has been a lengthly process but at the end has provided some really talented, fun and all round good guys.

All of our members are from the United Kingdom, majority of which are English, we are all between the age of 17-35, average age is probably between like 21-24.

We are now up to 15 members, our average clan K/D is 1.84 and our score per minute is 275+.

We play mainly Team death match and Team defender this is where we spend probably 70% of our time. We also play Kill confirmed, Domination and Moshpit (All CORE).

How to Apply:

If you are still reading after all that text, I'm guessing you have liked what you've seen so far and may be wondering what you have to do to get into such an awesome clan? Since we have such a large amount of messages regarding joining the clan we are only taking applications via our website now to try and relieve the pressure from my PSN mailbox.

> www.gamersanonymous.co.uk,

> Forums,

> Register,

> Recruitment,

> Read / Copy the template,

> Create your own thread,

> Paste the template and fill it out accordingly.

We will reply on your application and decided from there whether or not we think you should get a trial with the clan. If you are succesful you will be a trial member of the clan for 1-2 weeks. At the end of that time you will receive your final decision from spank2103.

Best of luck to you all.

hey man read your first post think you would fit right it. add me if you interested LoCo PeRfecTion were hydra on elite should be level 5 waiting for xp to update still.

If you go PS3 you should join Jokers Legion. Our kill death ratio is 2.74

We play ground war when we play together. We are a laidback clan. And believe it or not, we play like you described. Dont give a crap about spawntrapping. No need when you have a ton of kill streaks spawnkilling them.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/79093