10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2012 10:30 AM by aaces101 RSS

Prestige extension up to 15...Fail?

PiiRaNhAa

As we all realized, the prestige level was extended up to level 15...Think a good idea to give people the possibility to get a new goal again, motivate them to play for something, but, what is with the prestige-token-glitchers? Aren't they again in advantage? Levelling easier, as they have already unlocked everything by help of the prestige-token-glitch?

The more i think about it, the more i get sick, but the worst is, that these fakers are again the presentees, and the proper gamers  the jackasses...With so maaaanyyyyy fake players out there, still running around with their fake prestiges and unlocked stuff, untouched by the banhammer, i ask myself if this wasn't again a decision made without using brain or considering the consequences or better, if IW really knows exactly the problems of this glitch...

however, would like to hear what you guys think...

• Re: Prestige extension up to 15...Fail?

Please tell me how someone who is a higher  level than you effects you in any way.

Getting killed because of a MOAB from a booster in a game is one thing, but someone being a higher level than you means nothing.

PiiRaNhAa

someone higher than me means nothing? i think that if someone reaches prestige 11 in 6days means enough, at least for someone with an intact brain !!

btw, if you need help to understand what i'm talking about, let me know...

PiiRaNhAa wrote:

someone higher than me means nothing? i think that if someone reaches prestige 11 in 6days means enough, at least for someone with an intact brain !!

Prestige 10 in 6 days is possible.  So prestige 11 in 6.6 days is possible. ( I can provide a link on how 10th in 6 days is achieved if you want) 

Maths:

6days/10 prestiges = 0.6 days per prestige.

0.6 x 11 = 6.6 days.

PiiRaNhAa

what do you want to say? do you want to tell me that there are no prestige-token-glitchers out there???

suppose that there ARE prestige-token-glitchers out there; do you NOW understand what i'm talking about?

see, as a greek i'm very well into maths, but as someone that also is able to use the possibility to take a look at playercards, it's not hard to realize glitchers, when the ones have 20 days or more double-xp...

and as someone into this game, i KNOW that there ARE prestige-token-glitchers out there, so my question to you...do you want to discuss about this matter, or are you just talking crap to get on my ****...

Yes, I know that there are token glitchers, but I don't see the point of getting so worked up about it. 

So what if someone is a higher prestige than you.   They don't get special powers or guns.  A non prestige can beat a 15th prestige just as easily as a 3rd, 4th or 5th.

PiiRaNhAa

ok, i see that you REALLY don't understand anything and you are also one of those i meant, by not understanding the problem, so, i will take the time now to tell you...

when i, for example, reach the possibility to press prestige and do so, i start again at zero...that means, i loose ALL perks, ALL weapons, but, i also get ONE token i can invest for something...

now, when a prestige-token-glitcher press prestige, he starts with ALL perks, ALL weapons, because he has INFINITY PRESTIGE TOKENS !!!

maths:

proper gamer: 1 prestige = 1 token

10 prestige = 10 tokens, for the title&emblem-packs, perks, classes, doub-                                                           xp,etc.   which  means, you have to choose wisely

fake gamer:    1 prestige = INFINITY tokens

10 prestige = INFINITY tokens

UNDERSTAND???

i, for example, invested my tokens for 1 weapon, one perk and classes...so when i compete with fakers, i have to rech some perks first or unlock weapons, as the faker ALREADY HAS EVERYTHING UNLOCKED !!!

GOT IT NOW ??????????

zvers

I understand what you are saying but what the other poster said is true too. Who cares. Yes, it does hurt your ego a bit because you worked hard, put in many hours to feel a sense of accomplishment and someone else has taken the easy road. You have to understand that life works that way too. What ticks me off is that I feel like I have to max out EVERY weapon, regardless of it's weakness just to ge that accomplishment, yet so many just stick to the ACR and MP7. It drives me up the wall but I have to remind myself that these people are choosing the less challenging route and it speaks to there personalities as human beings. Let them cheat all they want, in real life they will be submitting job applications to you because of there attitude. What goes around comes around is my motto.

It really shouldn't affect you what level other people are....Let your skills speak for themselves...Kids get scared all the time when 10th and above prestiges roll into a lobby. But really in my experience 90% of them suck horribly. Hell I'm tenth and i dnt even get concerned unless I see someone with a k/d above my own which is 2.12 and even then I don't care...Its when you get a clan of them of 2.00 or above that you got to worry.

aaces101

Nick, when he explained to you how a token glitcher does in fact have an advantage, you dissappeared. I would like to read a retort as the way I see it, you just got schooled.