Hey,

just wanna buy me an new headset

got 2(3) for my choices:

Sharkoon X-tatic digital Dolby 5.1 Headset

TB PX21

(Maybe Sony Headset 7.1)

which one should i pick??

• Re: PS3 Headset

I'd go 5.1 over 7.1 as you cant really hear the extra two channels.

I have TB foxtrots (wired) work a treat and about a third of the cost.

im use a Roccat kave 5.1 with the sharkoon x-tatic

http://www.pcshoptalk.com/staff/stefan_m/kave/intro.jpg

Astro A40's

I bought the Sony Headset a couple weeks ago just to return it the next day. I loved everything about them but the SOUND, the most important part. I couldn't tell where shlt was in-game, and there was 10x more bass in the PX21's. I currently have PX21's, but I'm on my 5th pair due to how much the wires just break on their own. I haven't bought 5 pairs though, due to the friendly customer service at Wal-Mart . I've personally wanted to try the Tritton Ax720, though. Looks beast, and never heard anything bad. Also heard those Sharkoon's are good, although I've never even seen them anywhere.

r8edtripx

The wires are what have been breaking on your PX21s? My PX21s have always broken on the right side where it swivels; a design flaw.

I felt the sound was great even before I added the DSS processor, but the processor does help. (I haven't tried the new TB DSS2 processor, which might be even better)

killasapo

TB PX 21 and the TB MW3 bravos

the bravos are my fav so far

azn_chic

I got the TB Earforce Delta. It works great, wireless, and clear sound

omi567

i use the ps3 headset 7.1 i find it it be great ecpecialy since i useed TB PX21 and they broke in less than a month....

r8edtripx

DuyBach wrote:

Hey,

just wanna buy me an new headset

got 2(3) for my choices:

Sharkoon X-tatic digital Dolby 5.1 Headset

TB PX21

(Maybe Sony Headset 7.1)

which one should i pick??

Is there a particular reason you've narrowed it down to these 3 headsets? Are you looking at headsets in a particular price range?

blkbumblebee17

i own the ps3 one's they are my first but i can sound whore pretty well with them however i feel at times mic volume is weak at best i may pick up something else later but for now they are doing what i ask of them which is point out players direction and pick up on silencers i honestly have a hard time playing with out them and the wireless feature works perfectly despite what reviews say im in the same room as my router and i get zero interference also using them for other things like watching movies on my laptop or chatting with friends while im away from my ps3 also are a plus

rustyroot

I have astros a40, which are good but alot of money. I had the tritton ax pro before which i really enjoyed using and would recommend. I picked up the sharkoons after my ax pros died, they are ok but felt a little flat and lacking in bass, compared to the ax pros.

You cant go wrong with trittons mate. most of my clan mates use trittons.

Daft question time!!

I'm pretty crap at this game (as some of you may have seen) and have the sound coming out of my tv will my performance be better if I purchase headphones? And can someone put a link on of the most reasonable ones to get

Cheers