15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2012 9:02 AM by 1AMD3XT3R RSS

Watch This BS BAN THIS GUY!!!

kparks

ITS crap like this that make me want to snap the game in half... im out all evening come home get in 1 match thats about over.. back out pick up some ppl and the very next match i get into i run into this *** AS USUAL!!! finished the game and cut the crap off im so fed up with this.. now if my link actually works i was so pissed i backed out and recorded it with my phone so sorry for the quality...  now right at the begining of the clip i was glitched up with some 1 and he shot a grenade tube right past me i thought it was the guy stalking me the whole match cuz i got in front of him but that was a totaly different guy and he turned around and left.. so i didnt even do anything to this douche he just happened to look over and decided to stalk me the whole game other than the times he got shot chasing me.. and knifed my teams ballistic vest before anyone got it does anyone else have this problem??HIS PSN NAME IS NJL61199 and clan is {MvPs}, here the clip... http://youtu.be/s7UC_kAsO50

• Re: Watch This BS BAN THIS GUY!!!
    kparks

srry to reply to my own post but is this as big of a problem to u guys as it is to me?????.... am i just lucky and always put in the right lobby to run into these ppl????.. why cant i just enjoy playing the game with my friends seriously.. cuz 3 out of every 5 matches i get in some1 knifes the B vest so whats the point of even using it to help the team if these **** are goin to do that... and if are party has 5ppl in it OBVIOUSLY it never fails the 1 guy not in the party goes around sabotaging the whole game! and its HC so if the dude jump in front of u when u shooting as in the vid u kill yourself

I know exactly where your coming from. You enter a game and there's someone doing something to piss someone else off. Standing in doorways, jumping up and down like a "tard", and a number of other things. I usually go to a different game mode for awhile to get away from these guys. Wish there was a block feature so you can skip matches with these "tards".

jwaller123

Nothing you can do about someone who is being a douchebag. He is not violating any rules.

i_m_c01

Watched the video. Top class. Yeah the guys a bit of a idiot for doing it, but to ban him? Really? Get a grip. Are you by any chance one of them guys that has your mic on but knows nobody in the lobby and you moan about your team or the enemy? If you are, I'd do that to you to.

You camped, he teabagged you....perfectly acceptable behaviour

i thought it was pretty funny, i love to trap people in corners (:<

JGDC74

Looks to me that this guy was doing it so his buddies in the other team could win?

Even so, I can't imagine this happening often, and as others have said there's nothing you can do about it except quit the game.

Here's an easy solution to your problem.

Leon_Lio suggests:

Blocking him. If you block him and the other ones you encounter, you won't be put in a game with them. I've blocked people for a few days if they try to sabotage a certain mission/objective. If they do this repetitively. I would kill him millions of times til he got the picture, regardless what the mode is. Regular or hardcore.. i know how to kill teammates when I need to

if you don't listen to whats stated above, consider yourself stupid. and this discussion has stupid written all over it.

As to the people disagreeing with you. thumbs up

koivia

funny thing is, i play mostly HC, and don't have this problem, but then my party always ranges from 4-6.  i didn't waste my time watching the video, but from the sounds of comments, if you were camping in a corner with an AR/SMG, then yes you deserved it.  me, i only camp with snipers, and i don't sit in a corner.

robbierocket

Your comment looks a bit daft because you could have just watched the video and then made a relevent comment, instead of speculate yourself all the way to a hypothetical scenario and potentially another topic.

kparks

noo i was not even camping its just that everyone that post is a jack assim using the mk14 and its at the beginning of the match like 4 seconds in.. i normally run under through the tunnel and use me secondary after i check the tunnel across the map. so no they are wrong

robbierocket

I've read through this thread and the mix of responses. NickZombie is right that this thread fails... exactly at the point that he contributes. Saying this thread "fails" and throwing down insults kind of ensures that the thread does "fail" and provokes further "fails" of pointless insults.

I think the points made by kparks are totally valid, although a ban is not the right penalty. Some people have responded with the attitude "if it's in the game and not hacking, it's legal and therefore fine", but those people have missed the main implication of kparks' points which questions, "Should this be allowed?", "Can't we do something?", "Should the rules be changed to stop this?"

Anyone trying to ruin someone else's experience on the opposite team can do little wrong in COD, as this is often a goal in line with winning a match, but people who play to spoil the game for teammates is wrong. Illegal, no, cheating, not really, unfair, kind of, cooperative, no.

One way to report people who play a game for the sole purpose of ruining someone else's experience could be just to have a specific report for that action. Harrassment is close, I suppose. Yeah, there'll be some silly reporting occurring but the people really playing to ruin others' experiences will rack up the reports,

That said, I doubt IW or Act. are so concerned with following this up. Look at the reports of lag and spawn garbage and what's been done there?

kparks

thanks robbie lol.. someone understands where im coming from.. this is mostly a problem in HCSND so if u dont play that alot u prolly dont experience this that much.. and when the game launched ppl were just shooting RPG blowing the whole team up and they did sumn about that and thats not boosting cheating "ECT" im not saying this is the same thing but its similar. and if someone makes this there sole point playing the game and do this every match i think it should warrant a ban. im just mad because this is obviously not the first time this has happened and alot of times like last night i can only play 1 match and this stuff happenes...

I personally don't really get this problem whilst I'm playing Hardcore, but it has happened to me a couple times.

Ironically the one time I DO remember it happening to me was in the exact same spot as it's happening to you. Don't listen to all these guys, you're obviously not camping. Running there is a legitimate tactic in HC S&D, I always run there and get a lucky kill or two. (With a sniper of course)

Though I also know how to kill people who are there without easily being seen. Lol.

Don't worry about it mate, douche bags will be douche bags. You can never truly escape them, not on the internet nor in real life! I don't seem to find many people doing it on game modes like HC Dom, or HC TDM. Maybe have a break from S&D? You're welcome to come play with my clan if you'd like! =)