14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 5:49 AM by SilentAssasin425 RSS

PSN is back online

opb81

Just an FYI if you are hard up for for some MW3 I was able to sign in to PSN early and am able to play online. 

• Re: PSN is back online
    illstplaya2live

He's right. I just logged on!!!!

YESSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME!!!!! FINALLY CAN PLAY AGAIN LOL!!!

ghamorra

A good tip for everyone, if you know the PSN is going down don't log out of CoD and you can still play. Also when everyone's offline you'll experience no lag what-so-ever. Just played for a couple hours while hardly anyone was online and it was great minus the last match played. Died once in 3 games

illstplaya2live

Usually that works except for this outage they said players would be logged off automatically. I'm in the US so it might be different for other countries.

ghamorra

I wasn't logged out. I came home from work at around 7 Eastern Stand Time and played with no problems

I played all day yesterday, i live in the US....i played from around 11 am to almost 6 pm....no one else on my friends list was singed on after 2 oclock! it was really weird beause usually i am the first one to get disconnected when the servers go down! but i played just fine all day but my buddy was hitting me up complaining he couldnt sign in! I noticed the last 3 people on my friends list were all signed off at the same time, around 2 pm. CT ....sure enough after i signed off about 6 oclock it wouldnt let me back on!

triiviium-

I cant deny your clam of supposed no lag. But I will say if you are one of the people that always complains on here about the the lag and lag comp thn you should learn that; Lag compensation does not change it does not vary it is always constant. So being that you were one of the few online you would should still receive the same amount of lag comp issues.

disclaimer

I dont have lag issues ever and I dont have lag comp issues. I dont deny that some people have connection problems but I do think most is over exaggerated and or made up because they died. I have seen videos of peoples issues and how bad it is for them but others that dont have proof or that only have one game out of the day be like that really have no place in my book.

ghamorra

I do find lag an easy scapegoat for deaths and agree it's easily exagerated. However I will say that it is an issue and although lag might not be extreme, Call of Duty is a game based on millisecond reaction time. The littlest amount of lag can sway a gun fight

actually its pretty obvious that it does change, one match i will have a awesome connection where i actually have fun playing, then the next match it will put me as host and i wont be able to get a kill to save my life and the stupidest **** just keeps happening! since i have really fast internet (which is a bad thing for MW3) if i pull host the game is unplayable.... even my whole team will back out 90% of the time if im host just because the game is SOOO laggy! ....and no i am not EXAGGERATING, but it doesnt matter i dont even play mw3 nemore, i have already cut my loses and moved on to a game i actually enjoy playing!

wolfmanno11

Confess up then people.

How many others tried to log on, couldn't, then went to bed and when asked why they 'were not playing on that stupid game all night again' replied that they would rather have a snuggle with their gorgeous partner and got some sexy time out of the deal.

If she ever finds out I am a dead man.

so is it fixed?