43 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2012 12:32 PM by PaulBishUK RSS

You say you're listening to us? Then make the game enjoyable for EVERYONE....

I'm not a great player, but I don't consider myself that bad either. I can go possitive most games due to my style and tactics I employ. With the clan and players I play with, we often win, and win comfortably. But then all of a sudden, you meet another clan or bunch of players who's connections suck the very life and fun out of the game. Yesterday we met a clan I trust and enjoyed playing with on black ops, it was the first time we had seen them in MW3. The games were always close, tough and more or less equal in wins and losses. They were fair and great fun. So, when I saw them in the lobby yesterday I was very excited and thought we were in for a really good game. WRONG. The connections were so much in their favour that you could have easerly have accused them of hacking. Except I knew they weren't. So when will they fix this damn lag compensation or server issues, so everyone can enjoy this game without having to worry if the other team are hacking or not. Its fairly bad in reflex, very good in black ops but sometimes really awfull in MW3. I can't even log into the game sometimes without taking three attempts at it before it finally decides to let me join. I never had this issue with any of the other cod games, so why do I with this game. Come on please. you say you're listening, so please get this problem sorted out. And before anyone says, i'm crying because we don't win all the time, you're wrong. We can take a loss when we're beat by better players. We know when we've been beaten by better players, in the same way we know if a person is cheating, or connection issues get the better of us. I've been playing cod games since late 2009, i'm not f-ing stupid...