28 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 3:07 PM by f0nZi3 RSS

56-0 Sniper Spree on Fallen

Second 56-0 game this week.

I don't hack, but there hasen't been a game in a very long time where I am not accused.

1200 MW2 hours, 700 Blops hours, 400 MW3 hours and counting.

People need to learn how to spot a hacker. Just because I can get this kind of ratio, does not mean I hack. Most of the people who are here crying about it need to man up, and get better at the game. Occasionally there are hackers, but just leave and find a new game. Takes 3 seconds. I wouldnt be surprized if I have more reports on my account than most legitimate hackers, as I can often best them anyways.

• Re: 56-0 Sniper Spree on Fallen

This isn't youtube.

half-megatron

Nice job actually sniping and not sh1tscoping.

I think it's probably the perfect snapping to target & matching of the enemies run speed that has players calling you a cheater.

The play looks a bit unrealstic. It kind of makes sense that this is in fact some sort of aim cheat you rely on to find & target enemies so easily. I don't care if your score was 20-100, It looks like cheating.

actually he has bad aim cause he misses so much. over half of his kills came from air support ( 2 osprey over opponents spawn) and the rest was just camping and opponents to low and stupid to stop him... not a single nade flew into his room

at least he is good in camping and knows how to utilise the portable radar

poison_pawn

Actually I call it good defending; they where after all, playing CTF not TDM.

I don't blame the OP for being proud of his score; but I have to agree, that it's not that impressive; given the team he was up against...some one on the other team should have taken him out  there are nades, tubes, just plain old sneakiness etc...( I would have made it my mission) and they did not need to make them selves such ready targets. running out in the open with out a care.

but his strategy was sound none the less.

he was on a mission to DEFEND his teams flag.

he refused them his flag, and saved enough kill streaks, to disrupt their advance at the beginning of the second round... allowing his team to advance even more. using the radar, and I assume sonar (hard to tell with the music), as well as good old checking his six regularly. to be situationally aware.

I will just say good job.

and my offer to join <DoM> is sincere: we can always use good defenders

Yah, I'm not going to start arguing with you again. We already know you don't think anyone is cheating aside from a guy spinning 360's nailing headshots..

Right off the bat the 1st kill is a perfect snap right to the enemy only after seeing a tiny sliver of him.   this continuous perfect snapping dead on to  enemy is a crock. and there are more players cheating with this aim cheat than you think. He does enough perfect snaps in the vid for there to be suspicions of him using some sort or aim assistance. These guys calling him a cheat are probably right not the other way around as you always think.

poison_pawn

UKReaper wrote:

Yah, I'm not going to start arguing with you again. We already know you don't think anyone is cheating aside from a guy spinning 360's nailing headshots..

Right off the bat the 1st kill is a perfect snap right to the enemy only after seeing a tiny sliver of him.   this continuous perfect snapping dead on to  enemy is a crock. and there are more players cheating with this aim cheat than you think. He does enough perfect snaps in the vid for there to be suspicions of him using some sort or aim assistance. These guys calling him a cheat are probably right not the other way around as you always think.

you wouldn't know a good game if it shot you in the 4$$; the first shot of his game was the cleanest shot I've seen in a long time; there is nothing in that video that is even suspect.

I realize you're on a mission, and I would commend that; if you weren't so obsessed, with witch hunting.

you need to accept, and learn this game; which means you're going to have to PLAY it; instead of being preoccupied with what you PERCEIVE as hax.

I never liked the idea of all the legalized hax...er..um...perks, when they where introduced in COD4; but guess what? they are in the game. and there are more every release.

either learn to use them, or learn to counter them.

but they are there, and you better believe people will use them.

and don't try to tell me you can play this game, because if you could, you would be able to tell a waller, from a radar/sonar whore; and a clean shot, or lucky shot, from an aimbot.

you can't play because you're to busy crying hax! to possibly be concentrating on your game.

your best move would be to just stop joining games. (you notice I didn't say playing)

QQ Me a river

I'll qq when you stop pretending all the guys who post videos up here about their great rounds aren't all perfectly snapping right to where the enemy is standing numerous times per round.

Ya every gamer on the planet (all the ones posting vids here with good scores) can nudge the perfect 1/2 inch to exactly where the enemy is standing, Sure these are our legit gamers.

What is it with you? Do you also run around and press the aimbot target button that turns & stops you or nudges your xhairs up or down right at the enemies stomach or certain body part or body area you picked for the aimbot to target?

Funny how your 2 friends (2 players who are called out for cheating often, Who you also defend as legit players) wouldn't post a vid of them aiming away from every enemy as soon as they spot them with the same dexterity they do when they snap right to them. Weird worlds posted like 10 hrs of video supposedly proving how he doesn't cheat when no one asked him to see anything, he just kept on posting vid after vid, but he won't accomodate a request,

If You want to pretend that all these players are aiming on their own go ahead. I see an aim cheat flicking them perfectly to the enemy.

And BTW walter, crappy aiming/sniping to an enemy like the 1st kill would be the sniper setting up in front of the enemy & waiting for him to walk into his xhairs, his 1st kill is a perfect snap to exactly where the enemy is standing, How can anyone aim/snap to target in a split second (just like he does) more accurate than this?

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/rusatisfied/ss2.jpg

And here's another perfect snap & track,(again crappy aiming would be to wait until the enemy gets to his xhairs, This is not that) this is from 2:20 He perfectly snaps to his enemy when the enemy gets behind the telephone pole & trax him perfectly to this point. This is what you call crappy aiming?

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/rusatisfied/br1.jpg

& it's not the only time he pulls this crap off. Ya sure legit gaming, landing dead on targets left & right with one snap, sure theres no 3rd party help in this vid and in many of the videos posted.

There are more cheaters posting video here than legit awesome players. Poison your either a fool or a cheater in my book.

tch Hydra

UKReaper is totally right.

I just googled a bit for more Call of Duty aimbotters.

I randomly found these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSPKTA0KQxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spa02xWvFOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5poTvpiM-Q

People keep apprasing them for their "skill", even though it is clear that they use some kinda aimbot cheat.

u c wut i did thar?

tch Hydra wrote:

UKReaper is totally right.

I just googled a bit for more Call of Duty aimbotters.

I randomly found these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSPKTA0KQxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spa02xWvFOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5poTvpiM-Q

People keep apprasing them for their "skill", even though it is clear that they use some kinda aimbot cheat.

u c wut i did thar?

Yep. It's insane how these cheaters are made out to be good players. The only people thinking  these are our legit players in the community are either  newbs, fools or other cheaters. good look hydra

lol ukreaper, u are so stupid...

u call legendary players like qlimaxzu or stevie newbs... aha, nc

u say it's unhuman perfect snapping where it's NORMAL aiming...

normally i don't say things like "learn to play", but for u i make an exception: learn to play!

u really need to su...

edit: actually i don't think anybody can be as stupid like u are... u have to be a troll, an attention whore... i feel sad for u

walterwhite wrote:

lol ukreaper, u are so stupid...

u call legendary players like qlimaxzu or stevie newbs... aha, nc

u say it's unhuman perfect snapping where it's NORMAL aiming...

normally i don't say things like "learn to play", but for u i make an exception: learn to play!

Lol. Ya legendary.

So show me your NORMAL aiming/snaping 1/2 above & left of every enemies head when you encounter them. You still can't attempt that huh? I guess Your only good at locking onto the enemy is that it? C'mon Show me you can snap to the left & 1/2 inch above the enemies head in the same manner i see you snap to your enemy in all your vids.

OP here, I can't believe video proof isnt enough to absolve any hacking accusations. I have over 2000 hours in COD games (starting at mw2). I have probably one of the nicest PC setups, and I actually AM just that good. I can, and have, streamed myself playing live via a webcam before from my laptop, while I play on my desktop.

Take a look at my other videos, I don't hack, but definitely can aim in fractions of a second. It comes with time, intimate knowledge of the game, and peopls rushing strategies. and good hardware.

steamcommunity.com/id/edgeonaboat/videos

Definitely add me up on steam if you guys want to see me play or play some CTF with me.

steamcommunity.com/id/edgeonaboat

You have a really bad case of "I know everything".

We have played together, you have called me a cheater. I will take you up on your offer to meet and play. I will pick the location, rules, and the time. Ready to put your money where your mouth is?

deltree83

Action quake 2: 14 years.. Cod's 2 years

tch Hydra

1: Nah, you probably don't best aimbotters/godmoders/whatever more.

2: Clutch an 1v5 versus a pro clan in SnD, then come back.

Snipingdbag

Yeah you were clearly not using an aimbot. As you were missing shots here and there which is normal, but overall great aim. It's sad but hackers / glitchers / booster ruin the fun of this game. Must be hell on pc with all the active hackers. I can't play mw2 do to these f@gs on ps3.

The cheater can set the aimbot to only respond to a "hotkey" meaning the aimbot is only activated when the cheater presses & holds down the hotkey and is deactivated when he releases the hotkey. the cheater can either tap the hotkey to quickly line up with the target & pop his shot, or he can hold it down to quickly line up & track the enemy.

Sooo, many of the kills may look real or they'll miss a shot because for a few kill attempts the cheater won't use the aimbot (in order to make it look real) or (maybe he's just trying to see if he can actually aim on his own without the cheat for a few kills.)

You can't say "there! he missed a shot! it's definitely not an aimbot!" If that's your theory your very missguided and most likely being fooled by cheaters often.

Dude you have a hell of a good connection. Wish i had one like yours. It's easier to get a score like this when you have connection advantage over other players which you obviously do. Anyway, good game

edge is a regular hacker.  He's obviously got a toggle key because 90% of the time I best him in a decent game of CTF.  Pretty sure this was most likely recorded durin' the free demo weekend or whatever that fluke of a weekend was.  I had serveral 50-3 games that weekend usin' MP7/ACR/Type 95/Barrett just because everyone was so bad (heck I even had a 67-6 game on Hard Hat as a level 1 fourth prestige usin' the crappy preset class).  I've got people callin' me a hacker all the time, but I don't, hell its obvious I don't.  But edge is the least of the annoyin' "ritual" hackers in CTF on the PC.  wide and Priest are really bad, Notes finally got banned, the vAs kids are the absolute worst.  edge is just a typical press hotkey if you barely get a glimpse of them aimbotter.  Easily out sniped, especially on Fallen and when its not free weekend.  edge this isn't impressive by any standards.  Really like how you even came to forums to try and tell people you "don't" hack.  You've probably got a nice monthly subscription keepin' you safe from the joke of the hack detection system currently in place.  But whatever.  I'll continue wreckin' you though, have fun while it last.  Remember Notes made it a long time without gettin' caught but they eventually got him.

edgex

I don’t think you’re a cheater. If you had asked me a couple of days ago I definitely had said you must be a cheater if I had met you in MW3. The reason I don’t think you are a cheater is because I saw a friend of mine play yesterday and he must be one of the best players in the world. He’s so insanely good that you can’t believe it. He too gets accused of being a cheater every day. I think it’s time for the game developers to use player stats so that players with similar skills as yours meet each other and less skilled players such as me play with players I stand a chance against. In that way a lot of the accusations about cheating will disappear, that’s my strong conviction.

I got to watch for the first time yesterday someone that pays a monthly fee for a cheat package. It was very, very interesting to see ALL of the options that were available. He only wanted to see what others were using and how it could be used.

AimBotting is obvious when viewed. And those people are just a box arox to begin with if that's all they do is run around snapping and shooting people in the head from the oppisite side of the map.

What I found, is that all of these options can be turned on and off, at will, durning the game. Adn that almost each cheat option has a subet/sensitivity level of options for that particular cheat. So many that it would take many webpages of me blabbing to explain them all.

Get in a group, and turn on Wall Hacking only. Via your mic, call in where the enemy is to your friends. So you got one guy that is litterally a radar dish of sorts. Get another guy that makes his hit damage for knee or hip shots kill you with 2 shots.. so to say. The list goes on and on. So you could have a group of guys like me with little experience gaming online but intelligent enough to figure out how to use hacks to my advantage and really never seem like I'm ever cheating. <---- So now all my time and energy are spent in learning this hacking software instead of learning how to properly and skillfully game. What's the fun in that. I don't know. Seems totally backwards to me. But I'm not 13yrs old anymore and I've always worked hard for what I get in life.

Long story short.. the cheat package I saw, could allow even a semi intelligent person the ability to mask the fact that they aren't using hacks.

What has really soured my virgin gaming eyes is how hacked this game really is. This guy pays $16 a month to run this set of hacks. This particular hack package was very well put together with all the bells and whistles. IE.. you could select hit damage per shot fired to help mask your hack a little but still give you an edge.

So given that this is only $16 a month and it gives you PRO/GOD like abilities and more, and nothing is being done about it, or can't be done. I can see why a little kid would buy something like this and adults as well that are lazy, have had everything given to them, types. Everybody want's instant gratification quicker and quicker with each new generation.

I've found the time I spend gaming online is a big chunk. It's almost an addiction. I can't justify speding more time and energy trying to stop or complain about script kiddie hacks. If IW/Activision doesn't want to do anything about it then they might as well be making a percentage off of every hack sold that they allow. <---- I can see this happening already with the world we live in.

I won't play this game anymore by myself. If I play it's with a group of friends as that's the only way to have a decent chance against all the script kiddies. So the game has totally changed for me. Then add in the Lag Compenstation and how people are using Lag Switching and I just wanna barf.

This game is a big POS failure unfortunately. Just glad I wasn't around to have played the previous versions and been promised that all the bugs would be fixed in the next release type of lie.

You seem to think that my friend is using cheats? He’s not. There are some really skilled players and I feel sorry for them being accused of cheating all the time when they’re not.  Why can’t the game developers use player stats so that skilled players like my friend and edgex meet each other and real amateurs like me meet players who match my lack of skill? The cheaters are destroying for both of us.

OP here, I can't believe video proof isnt enough to absolve any hacking accusations. I have over 2000 hours in COD games (starting at mw2). I have probably one of the nicest PC setups, and I actually AM just that good. I can, and have, streamed myself playing live via a webcam before from my laptop, while I play on my desktop.

Take a look at my other videos, I don't hack, but definitely can aim in fractions of a second. It comes with time, intimate knowledge of the game, and peopls rushing strategies. and good hardware.

steamcommunity.com/id/edgeonaboat/videos

Definitely add me up on steam if you guys want to see me play or play some CTF with me.

steamcommunity.com/id/edgeonaboat

Nebulus

Reminds me of the good old days of Halo 2/3 where your rank actually meant something and you could be demoted (those were the days).

However, I play only CTF and there are never more than 500 people online at any given time for this mode on pc.

There has only been one player in all of my mw3 games where their stats have out ranked my own, in which case I happily admitted defeat. My KDR is 2.5 with about 60K kills and I hover about 18.5% accuracy. His was 3.0 with 80K kills and about 22% accuracy.

But in general I love the competition. Recently I have started playing games with only my .44 and throwing knives (still managing 2.0+ KDRs I might add), just to give people a decent chance.  Also, my highest KDR was 45-0 in this game before I got my new 5.1 Headset, previously using a $10 logitech stereo headset, and the very first game with the new headset was 50-0 and only uphill from there. Hardware really does help. next on my list is the Corsair M60 mouse, and CM Storm Quickfire keyboard with brown switches (upon US release this month)

rising1991

Good gameplay and music! But this is not youtube lol.