1 2 3 Previous Next 144 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2012 12:42 PM by splittinwigs RSS

Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

Yes boys and girls, Wiggy has been absent as of late and has been really thinking about a few things. Wiggy put his thoughts in this video, now people will say "he's just promoting another video" that's not true, Wiggy just is saving himself some typing by posting the video.

But the question is and the rant subject is.

What makes this game worse FOR YOU???

The game itself? Or the community?

Removed by Moderator

Feel free to rip the gameplay, that's fine, but the more valid question is, what is your biggest issue with this game?

Feel free to discuss, Wiggy is really interested.

Message was edited by: codblackice

• 1. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

Spawns. And connections, especially when in a party. The whole point of this game, for some, is to play with friends or as a team. With matchmaking and connections the way they are, this game makes it utterly frustrating to play in a group.

• 2. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

The presence of easy to use, easy to obtain, and frankly, unbalanced weapons.

I could elaborate on this, but I don't want to seem more whiny than I already appear to be..

Also, the spawn system. Makes lone wolves cry like puppies.

• 3. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question
    CowboySr

Small cluttered maps, broken and unthought out process for earning clan points, and the inability for IW to keep its community informed in any kind of timely manner.

• 4. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

deadestllama wrote:

Spawns. And connections, especially when in a party. The whole point of this game, for some, is to play with friends or as a team. With matchmaking and connections the way they are, this game makes it utterly frustrating to play in a group.

good thing we found a way to have a good time.

• 5. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

Shhhhhh. You said we wouldnt talk about that on the internet.

• 6. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question
    grif77775

small maps, bad spawn system, seeing the same class layout every game, playing the same cluster **** map (dome). but the thing that really gets to me is rewarding bad player. you did earn death mans hand it was given to you because you suck that simple. And yes wiggy the community in gerenal is part of problem but lets be honest they're only throwing petrol on bonfire. the problems were there long before anyone noticed but by then it was too late

• 7. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question

Yay another ***** thread.

Come on already.......if you're an adult then you understand this concept.....if you don't like it then go play something else.  Incessant whining does no good....nobody listens to ********, moaning and complaining. 

You went 20-10...finished #1....put yourself in a position to be killed most of those 10 times and yet you're belly aching about the community??  I don't get the point.

• 8. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question
    xbevz

The game itself, I can stop playing it after 30 minutes, I can't really put my finger on why, boredom or maybe the maps are too small....

I just lose interest so quickly when playing, no lasting/replay value.

• 9. Re: Wiggy knows you've been missing him, but he has a question
    capp00

That's a good question Wiggy, and one that is hard to answer.

On one hand, being consistently a second behind and all the other lag comp related crap, takes away your "Skill" level and leaves the fate of your game based on your connection. It's impossible to be able to do well, or in my case, even have fun, at the game when no matter what tactic you try, you still can't get anything going.

But on the other hand, the infestation of gamers who make it their mission to try and piss everyone off, has made the games not fun, even when it is working.

You can't play an older title, which at their core levels, worked beautifully, because so many people have taken it upon themselves to hack the sh17 out of it. Finding an unmodded lobby is like winning the lottery, and even then you have to try and deal with all the quickscopers spinning off of buildings, trying to get clips for their montage. WubWub.

Go back to MW2 and if you can find a lobby that isn't full of OMA + danger close tubing, commando runners and people trying every way in the world to glitch, it's a very fast paced and fun game.

But sadly, starting with Black Ops, the devs thought it necessary to try and make the game more "fun" for new players, by making it incredibly easy to camp and not be seen. This was a partial downfall in the series. Prior to Black Ops, it was not that common to find campers in the lobby. Maybe 1 or 2 here and there that were new to the game and didn't have the skill/confidence to run around, but things like Cold Blooded weren't seen that often.

This continued on into MW3 where entire lobbies are full of nothing but corner campers sitting with their invisibility setup.

The people that find it "fun" to purposely use a setup or weapon that they know pisses off the community and gives them an unfair advantage due to it's mechanics, have made the games un-fun to play and have taken it from an arcade shooter, to a slow, exploit-driven camp fest.

And even more sadly, these players that do nothing but use the tackiest of tactics, regardless of how many people look down at them, have started taking those tactics to the older games.

It's hard to go back to MW2 now because all the Ghost Pro/Assassin Pro afficionados have infiltrated and you find lobbies full of Cold Blooded campers, hiding out in corners, sitting behind crates and waiting for their kill to run in front of them.

I've said it before, and I"ll say it again. The CoD community could F**k up a wet dream.

If you give the community even the slightest option to do something they know they shouldn't, you can bet your ass they will.

Give them customized emblems and they will make racial hate, beastiality and offensive emblems.

Give them stackable perks + gun attachments to make them invisible and they will headglitch entire matches, happily going 3-30 if it means ruining your time.

1 2 3 Previous Next