13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2012 7:59 AM by RickyPBoy RSS

Clan Ops.=No Fair, Y?

If Clan Ops. were made to get clans XP. and Clans battle to the finish, then y is it not fair........1 reason is that people get in these clans Cheat & troll. There sohuld be a sepret Challang catagloy for Clans like Clan Challanges, were your clan works for a challang that is not going up aginst other clans.

If any1 is with me say something.....along side that u have clans with like 100+ people vs. a clan with 3 people and thats just not fair either...so beachhead do u hear me because i need u 2.......

• Re: Clan Ops.=No Fair, Y?

That is why they only take the top 6 players from a clan... rather than adding the score of the entire clan to keep it from size versus ability winning. Also, they have been doing a good job keeping up with the clans that have boosted for clan operations. So you should get your facts straight before starting a stupid argument and go troll somewhere else.

mkdons276

^^^ Agreed, we only have 4 of us playing the TDM one and only a couple hours each, yet we still got a gold medal for it!

...But you still have the CHEATERS & TROLLERS, and that mean thay get 1st place all the time......CODMultiplayer leader board is just a way to findout who will cheat 1st and cheat hard and thats y Clan Challanges are not fair

I don't understand why you assume that everyone that does well cheats? My clan has placed in the top 1% of all clan operations so far, but that is just because we are good at what we do. You don't have to cheat to get an achievement.

no, i didn't say everyone that does well cheats....I said there r still cheaters....like the people who put boxes around everyone else to see were they are at even though u have assassin and blind eye pro........i am just saying that people dont play fair which leads to most of those people cheating in clan ops.

I'm not really sure what you mean by they can 'put boxes around everyone' if you are referring to Recon, Blind Eye and Assassin don't have any effect against it.

spkTKay

So where´s your point?!?!

I don´t see it cazamech, if you put your arguments that way then

NOBODY should ever play a multiplayer game because of the possibility to cheat.

OMG

Also you want the devs to develop a challenge for clans that is not against other clans.

Ok so what do you want us to do in YOUR challenge? Shoot chicken?!

To your point with the "cheater" that can see you from where you are coming:

Everyone has the chance to use the portable radar so if you think this is so good try it by yourself.

Besides do you know the deathstreak "vengance"?

I think you´re just another complaining kid here that is unhappy with his kd / life whatever

Nitroxide

^ thank god you make alot of sense..

I share a small part of his opinion -

Clan operations should not be the same as every other operation. Beachhead took the easy way out and just build clan operation around the normal ones.

Clan operations should be about clan achievements, like for example something simple as play 1000 hours as a clan. Clan operations should be clan vs clan not bashing some pub games for 3 hours.

apparently is already hard enough, why would they complicate clan operation even farther ?

I think Clan op are perfect the way they are, they just need to schedule them operations more often.

Nitroxide

How hard it is to develop clan operation has nothing to do with the consumer and shouldn't effect the overall service. They are working on a $ project, that advertised with features that are still not present 4 months after release of the service.

Clan operation finally arrived 2 weeks agow and after one weekend everything is down again for 2 weeks because the leaderboards don't work properly.

Clan ops aren't even running, (despite all the banners saying'Clan ops are UP!!' when u log-in!) so what are u even caring about?

You guys dont get it.....PEOPLE HACK!!!! When I said they put boxes on u i ment that they see through all the walls without Portable radar, vengance, or recon..I've seen it ever since Clan challanges have been up....they Hack the system and put green boxes around everyone thats not on the same team as them........LOOK AT THE LEADERBOARD its full of people that got 2 billion kills in -.2 seconds!!!! CAN U SEE WERE I AM COMING FROM NOW?

Does Anyone know when the clan ops will be back up?