1 2 3 Previous Next 87 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2012 6:39 PM by iif0xh0undii RSS

[Xbox 360] aXis Nation Needs YOU! [U.K/U.S/CANADA]

Hi guys, looking for a mature, serious, yet still fun MW3 clan? Then look no further!

Were currently recruiting over at aXis Nation!

WHO ARE WE?:

We are an up & coming, multinational, Xbox 360 clan who were established March 2011, and we're looking for the cream of the crop. We want ambitious, skilled players who are looking to go somewhere, people who share our vision of really making a name for ourselves to join us, and acheive this with us.

Now this all sounds a little dark, and heavy... We focus a lot on the fun element of gameplay (but what's more fun than completely running a lobby, and sending the opposition running with their tails between their legs?) We hold contests on our forums, with prizes of course! Inner-clan tournaments, and much more.

We're also currently sponsored by TheControllerShop - who provide amazing custom controllers!

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:

As mentioned before, we want not only skilled players, but ambitious players. We want players who are always going to strive to do their best, and show the world what aXis Nation is about!

We have but a few requirements;

• Be aged 16+ (15 WILL be considered, depending on maturity)
  • Be active on both XBL & our forums
  • Change your gamertag to include the prefix 'aXis'
  • Show good communication, as well as skill
  • Be polite, and friendly, and respectful to the community

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?:

Of course, now we're getting there... What's in this for you?

We provide:

• A fun, friendly, yet competitive enviroment
  • Currently in the process of sorting out or competitive GameBattles team
  • A Youtube channel just begging for your awesome gameplays & commentaries
  • A highly active forum to converse with fellow members/friends
  • The platform to strive for bigger things
  • An oppurtunity to join us in making a name for ourselves, and yourself

There we have it, I've gone on with myself for quite a bit now eh? Like what you see? Head over to aXis Nation now & fill in an application! (don't forget me, aXis Chambers, as your referrer ;-))

Still not sure? Head over there anyway... Taking a look can't hurt, right?

Feel free to leave me a message below, or add me on XBL (again, aXis Chambers) if you have any questions whatsoever, I'll be happy to help.

aXis Chambers

UK Recruitment Manager

1 2 3 Previous Next