4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2012 3:15 AM by Alqaeda_Ops RSS

Looking for a more mature Clan

dipdog21

I have been part of a Clan but for the most part they hate this game an basically no longer play it. I am an older gent and would rather play with a group of mature folks, preferably on the West Coast. I usually play HCTDM or HCFFA (if there is a Clan that plays this). I have found myself getting screwed latley by scoring a good amount of kills but the randoms I get are horrible thus leading to too many losses. I am around 1.10K/D, normally around 1.20 but the Clan I played with was on the East Coast and caused me lots of lag. Please hit me up I am getting board on my own. GT- dipdog21.

• Re: Looking for a more mature Clan

we have alot of members from all over. myself am from new mexico. we play to win and are just starting out. we play alot of HC DOMO and HC SND but will play anything HC. if yu would like to stop by a look around or join just fill out an app at www.repercussiongaming-rg.enjin.com hope to see yu there.                                                           my GT is rG TurdNugget.

Message was edited by: wickid269

If your looking for a clan, CTG [Carbon Tactics Gaming] is recruiting as we just started up

and broke away from a previous clan to make our own. We have both ps3 and xbox360 sides and are gearing up for more FPS groups to expand upon.

Here at Carbon Tactics gaming we focus strongly on team play. We are looking for members who are mature (no raging over the mic to opponents), who are willing to attempt to work together as a team and who are looking to join a clan who wants to build more than just your gaming skills, we want to build friendships amongst people across the world. We have public forums dedicated to our clan as well as a general forum section for gaming in

general. Always active! Currently we are just getting off the ground and are looking to build our membership, we have a few requirements:

- Age Limit: 14yrs old and on up in age.

- Continent: Will take players from all over the Globe

- Times we play: all hours of the day/night

- Microphone: Not required to join, but it can help

- Stat Requirements: None just enjoy yourself

- Preferred Game Mode: Any

- Who referred you: [BigDirt7]

- Clan website: http://www.carbontacticsgaming.com

- Great advancement opportunities

- Inter clan battles and competitions.

- Gamebattles

We are very active clan, everyday!

Just goto website and fill out an application!

Questions message me on xbox or our website at BigDirt7.

Check out your vid:

how old are you exactly?

Black HAwks PR come and join us!