24 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2012 12:39 PM by Stevesutton1989 RSS

OMG Reset My Stats plzzzzz

Stevesutton1989

royally ****** off with the resetting stats moving up to 15th prestige, i wasnt great at the game (my own fault i know) but i got better i went from 3/4th prestige to almost 9th prestige not caring about any stats purely for the fact that i knew i could reset at 10th... now what happens WTF

seriously i have asked support to reset aswell but they "cant" so i have little choice but to become a noob and start boosting.. could backfire and get me banned but if thats what they decide to do they lose a customer and i find a new game no biggy.

any other sugestions apart from the obvious "get to 15th prestige" or "create a new gamertag" neither are an option

something needs to be done or someone needs to speak to whoever is in charge maybe give them a slap and tell them to stop ******* about

• Re: OMG Reset My Stats plzzzzz

i dont see your problem just prestige to 15th then reset your stats just do it before they add another five

little choice but to boost???? Thats whats wrong with morons like you they cant take the time and effort to do it correctly.I really cant understand why people need to cheat in a computer game!! What are you like in REAL life .Just hope I come across you cheating in a lobby so you can get whats coming the BAN HAMMER lol.

Stevesutton1989

thats what i want -- read it dude, i want the ban hammer to reset me. and i want to play it properly i was happy to get to10th prestige and reset on my own merit, but its not legit and propper in my eyes if they keep changing what level i can do it!!! so me being a moron sees little else i can do sorry about that

think about it.. its like me saying to you ill give you a thousand pound if you run 500m then you run 400m and i say wait a second no i want you to run 1000m then you run 900m and i might just change it again..

is that really legit and fair? do you not think it poetic justice to maybe fool me and get that money without playing by my ever changing rules?

dont go shouting off at people for a difference in opinion

I obviously never reached 10th yet, nor 15th now... but can't you reset your stats with any prestige token?

CowboySr

I guarantee you, if you got significantly better, that in the time it would take you to go from level 1 to 10th again, your avg stats will even back up at where you want to be. After all , what are you really doing when you reset your stats? creating a false image of what you really are, and the journey it took you to get where your at now?  Be proud of what youve accomplished and just continue to work on what you have. It will eventually even out to where you want it, if you play enough.

Stevesutton1989

if i knew this would happen i would of done that but like 6 days of game time playing badly on purpose just to level faster.. i could get to 50th prestige and not be where i want to be

CowboySr

6 days is not insurmountable. Keep setting individual goals to meet if youre talking about K/D.  It will go up quickly. I have over 30000 kills and am a 4.1 but I find ways to go up .03 in any given day in TDM just by playing smart. Who cares about how long it takes. Its all about how you got there.

I got better. But I do wish that I could reset my K/D and W/L. My current K/D is 3.18, and if I had a clean slate, i'd have over a 5 K/D.

just open a new player account, what's the big deal?

jwaller123

Here's my question. If you were willing to "RESET" and do it all over again then why is it so hard to go to 15th or 20th and then reset?

Stevesutton1989 wrote:

i have little choice but to become a noob and start boosting.. could backfire and get me banned

You also have the choice NOT to boost, Go ahead though, enjoy having to make another GT after your ban....oh wait...you don't want to do that either. Enjoy your ban then.

Stevesutton1989 wrote:

something needs to be done or someone needs to speak to whoever is in charge maybe give them a slap and tell them to stop ******* about

Nothing needs to be done about it. You just need to man up, grow a pair and deal with it. It's a GAME. A better K/D and W/L isn't going to get you a job or get you layed anytime soon.

Stevesutton1989

cud get me layed lol never know what me gf might like.. and i got a job. something does need to be done since they keep messing about.

i wont have to make a new GT since ill only get ban off mw3 or maybe activision games for boosting.

you will obviously never understand why i want to reset. and its not just from 15 to 20 is it. for one its from 9-15 if they make it higher 9-20 then to start again, but by the time i get to 20 who says it wont go to 25..30....40? the way there going it'll be 100 by the time their next game comes out

so i'd rather not man up if manning up is being  tidious and stupid thanks.

and to perkadelic ive had my GT for a while so all my bonus shiz is on there like sgt johnson on odst and  including premium membership so dont want a new one if i can help it. id rather lose the cod games than everyother game..

Cant wait till they add another 5 prestiges! Oh btw OP, when they reset boosters, they give them 0/1000 W/L and 0/10000 K/D. Is that what you want?  /laugh