1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 320 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 9:22 AM by XxReidxX Go to original post RSS
  • 210. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo

Yeah that would be great too, the only thing, I think all shotgunners, want is consistancy, and I think Brick's idea will do that and it's easier for the lazy devs to do xD,

• 211. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo

Yes, I wouldnt mind bricks buffs either, although I think they might make the shotguns a bit too consistant at range as well as up close and people would complain.

• 212. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo
    9blackguys

Yeah the AA-12 with 20-10 damage seems like it could easily OHK within 5yrds, which considering that its automatic is pushing the boundries of "cheap" and thats without profficiencies. I don't think the AA-12 needs a damage boost, just more ammo, though if were to recieve one, someone said that it should be 18-8 and I whole heartedly agree with that.

• 213. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo

I personally don't think the AA12 needs a damage buff, just more starting ammo and a slightly bigger magazine. Or maybe a little bit more damage but not alot more Brick is better at that haha

• 214. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo
    9blackguys

Yeah I agree, more ammo, and if we could get it, a bigger mag, but the AA-12 shouldn't get large a damage buff because it's supposed to be a bit "underpowered", thats what makes being good with it so gratifying IMHO. If IW doesn't want to give the AA-12 either a reserve ammo increase or a bigger mag, than a SLIGHT damage buff would be fair. 18-8 instead of 15-5 per pellet.

• 215. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine
    trialstardragon

Just because it is capable of getting the long shot does not meant it is meant to be used that way. It is for close range combat in this game series. And long shot only means getting a kill at the max range of the weapon, nothing more.

The rest of your post proves that people only want these buffs so they do not have to change the perks they favor to make the gun better. which should not be done, too much has already been catered to causal players to make the guns and game way to easy as it is. So no it does not need larger main clips just so you can mindlessly spray for longer while running at someone to get a kill.

The point of the small clips is to make you stop and think on how you use it and what perks or attachments you chose to use. If you want to be a spray-prayer then give up those other perks. Give up blind eye and use scavenger for the extra ammo. Stop thinking the developers need to change the gun so you do not have to change your perk setup when using the gun. Each gun is meant to be different and have the need and use of different perks for them to work well in differen situations.

If you need the extra ammo to spray-pray you suck at using it. Learn to conserve shots, use scavenger, stay to the buildings where shotguns are meant to be used and shine.

Those who want the extra ammo just do not want to give up a perk to use scavenger isntead. With scavenger you never have to worry about running out if your good.

And just beacuse it is a full auto shotgun does not mean you should not ads either... geez some people really do not know how the guns were meant to be used and so whine about it so the devs change them to make them easier...

• 216. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine
    d8noped8b

You're implicating that I don't try to kill people in one hit. Getting a OHK with the AA-12 is almost a pipe-dream because is has, as I said, large spread (this includes ADS and even then, using SA negates the need to do this. Either way, the AA-12 still has spread larger than the 2nd largest spread offered by a bare KSG), low ammo and low damage.

trialstardragon wrote:

Each gun is meant to be different and have the need and use of different perks for them to work well in differen situations.

Completely untrue. Perks and proficencies are there to (remeber this, it's important) enhance the abilites of the player, not the gun.

• 217. Re: Petition:  More reserve ammo for AA-12
    Dropshot935

Good idea.  At least 2 more reserve mags.  No more than 2 or 3 though.  I noticed how bad this was in survival mode, and you have way more spare mags than multiplayer.  Ran out after 15 kills, but I'm no expert with it.

• 218. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine

True, only the Attachments are for the gun itself.

• 219. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine
    d8noped8b

I'm not badgering you or anything, but that depends on what is used.
    If you get a guy that feels hindered by one thing on a gun (common case being the iron sights) but also feels that they want another thing on it (like a suppressor), they can use that proficency to get both.

1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next