5 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 9:26 AM by ValleyYeti RSS

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!! What are you doing with che-ate-rs ???? 50% of all game on steam are with che-ate-rs !!!! YOU ONLY GRAB YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING!!!! Guys , if you want buy this game for multiplayer , DONT !!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU MOTHER F..........S !!!! All your company SUCK !

• Re: I WANT MY MONEY BACK

The multiplayer is awesome, and 50% really? My guess is just 100% of players are better then you.

mralpharogue

On a side note: This is why I don't play video games on a PC. Too easy for others to cheat.

You guys just keep on avoiding the truth and are having a serious lack of fairness and neutrality to just admit that this aspect is very wrong in MW3 and that InfinityWard is doing nothing to solve it.

Yes, this game is full of cheaters, please stop denying it and finding ways around it.

mralpharogue wrote:

On a side note: This is why I don't play video games on a PC. Too easy for others to cheat.

Please STOP copying and pasting this MYTH. I am an avid FPS PC gamer since my childhood, have played more than 3000 hours since I began playing online about 6 years ago, and used to play 4-8 hours a day during my years of additcion. Having played too much, I guarantee you that MW3 is literally filled with cheaters.

I have played Counter Strike and CS Source online for a total that exceeds 500 hours over 4 years and have encountered cheaters a very few times in my life.

When I say "a few times", I mean that it's something between 1-10.

I have played more than 500 hours of TF2 starting a year after its release and I have encountered cheaters less than 10 times. I quit a few months after it became F2P, but I still had no issues with cheaters.

My favorite Half-Life 1 mod of all time is Natural Selection, and encountering cheaters in it was very rare too although it was a community game, not the production of an industry-leading company. Less than 10 times too.

I have played Bad Company 2 for a total of more than 200 and I really do not remember encountering any cheaters, definitely less than 10 times if any.

And I have hit my 73th BF3 hour of online play, and I can only remember 2 cheaters so far. Wanna be cautious? Let's say less than 10.

ALL OF THAT IS ON PC.

However, in 1 day, in Steam's Free Weekend, I have encountered 3-4 aimbotters in less than 6 hours in MW3.

BF3:     0.027 cheater/aimbotter per hour.

MW3:    0.5+ cheater/aimbotter per hour.

All other games: much better rates.

So PLEASE stop defending. 50% could be an exaggeration, but reality is somewhere near that number, really.

And this is really nothing new in MW3 BTW, it is very common to encounter cheaters in MW2, every once in a few days.

If you guys want to stop defending blindly then you have to admit and face it, that there's something really freaking wrong with MW3, and IW is just not doing anything about it.

I just finished a 1.5-hour session of MW2 during which I encountered 2-4 hackers (can't recall the number) one of whom was a clear aimbotter, which is just a very common reoccurrence of a freakin' daily incident. Please guys just stop lying and saying ****, it's all obvious, and I am extremely pissed off too.

InfinityWard's CoD's are just like that, and I am extremely disappointed during almost every single gaming session when a hacker (or a bunch of them) ****S up the game! PELASE FIX THIS! It's **** to play! For GOD's sake.

I am extremely sick and disappointed. This is why I am not buying MW3. You guys keep on reskinning the MP and releasing it year after year without even changing the retarded interface! And cheaters still dominate the multiplayer! If you want to sell your games for $60 then PLEASE do a thing! Your games are a huge disappointment in way too many ways for the most grossing game ever. You are only good at collecting our money, huh? But after that there's no need to do ****! Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you...

I'll probably never buy a CoD game again because I'll keep on suffering whenever I play anyway...

Sorry... I just can't be fine at all after all of this.

ValleyYeti

jesus what a rager.  it's not that bad.  ok.  we all get it.  you won't stand for it.  quit playing, don't buy another game, and for god's sake stop posting on the message boards.

the game is fine and it will be fine without you and your little crybaby rants.

someone get this kid a pacifier.