8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2012 12:18 PM by RAMBONER RSS

Man I miss Tac Mask pro....

RAMBONER

Best perk on Bops and I hate not having it.  I would give up any 2 perks to have it haaa.  I only play dom and I get so sick of flash bangs.  It is worse when I play with my buddies as we usually have 2 flags and I like to hang around B where the constant barrage of flashes comes from the stars like a meteor shower.  Boom flashbang see for 2 seconds boom flashbang.  Haa.....and blast shield pro sucks IMO as you still get fully flashed just not for as long. 

• Re: Man I miss Tac Mask pro....
    vince217

i liked that perk too, combined with scavenger, you could have an endless supply of grenades and flash/concussion grenades in Black Ops and not worry too much about blinding yourself.

nowadays i use the trophy system in games/maps where i know alot of lethals / tacticals will be thrown.  very effective and underutilized imo.

zvers

I'm with you on that!!! In BLOPS, I only started using it after a few prestiges and wow!! A fantastic perk indeed!!! It's great for every gametype in my opinion and it wasn't over powered like last chance BS. Hopefully, Treyarch revives this perk in BLOPS2. The funny thing is that in BLOPS, not many people used it and it was sooooo beneficial to counter tactical grenades!

codbig_boss

Ya I do to. Blast shield pro is a joke.

RAMBONER

Ya I run trophy system on every class but I only throw it down to cap a flag or when a pred is coming in (which it doesnt always stop now).  Problem is when you are patrolling an area running around the trophy isnt helpful.  It is bad azz when your capping though for sure.

I also didnt use it in bops for a long time cuz it was a ***** to get pro'd.  That and marathon are why I didnt prest. much in that game.  I had tac mask on every class though and mixed with flak jacket made a bad ass set up for dom.

I would literally give up sleight of hand and Qdraw to have tac mask.  I hate getting flashed and sometimes on this game they last so dam long.

It was a fav of mine. My most used class was Galil silenced, Scavenger, SoH, Hacker. My second was Aug dual mag Flack, SoH, Tact mask. I wish BS in MW3 work like Task mask did

Yeah I miss that perk too, and Flak Jacket.

huntingnoluck

Yeap, I always got tac mask pro once I realized how good it was. Something else that I really miss from blops is the poison gas. I would always get someone into last chance then toss one and run away laughing! I would also always use warlord pro just to have 2 of them.

RAMBONER

Ya Nova gas was great.  Maps like summit Id throw a nova gas into the doorway and cap B.  It lasted long enough to cap a flag.  The only map I hated Nova gas on was Nuketown and I didnt use my classes with it on that map just so I wasnt a douche.  It you had a couple of guys on the other team spamming gas it dam near ruined the match.  Gayness IMO so I didnt do it. 

Whats funny is how under rated tac mask was.  I cant remember what slot it was but I think it was the same slot as ghost so nobody used it.  I could be wrong but whatever slot it was in had a perk in it that most everyone used.    Guys were just funny with their flash bangs when they throw em in a room they come running in like sheep to the lions thinking everyone was stunned.