15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2012 12:59 PM by hillbilywitagun RSS

kill confirmed idea

as we all know most of the people who play k/c dont give a crap about collecting the tags so how about giving people the incentive to collect them by making evey 3rd tag you collect count as one point towards your point streak ( gold tags only ).

also make all red tags 100 points incuding your own

• Re: kill confirmed idea

Definitely agree with first idea, I'd love to see a pointstreak reward for playing the objective.

Don't know about second though, I like it how it is. What I'd like to see them do is make it so that if you spawn with a tac insertion, you can't get your own tag, or at least not for a certain amount of time.

That would be nice but there nothing wrong with kill confirmed.

TheJamboX

I have stopped playing KC because of people who don't play the objective and just camp for high pointstreaks.

Ok let me stop you right there. You cannot as a thinking person drop one enemy with 5 more coming towards you and rush for the tag just to get killed and lose the gold tag as well as give the enemy team a point for your stupidity. There is more to this mode than getting a kill and rushing for the tag with your sigh concentrated on getting it and nothing else including the rest of the other team. Sometimes I leave a tag or two to use as a bait just in case they decide to come back or if there are other enemies around. Nobody passes up the opportunity to get 50 or 250 xp for running to a tag. Use to your advantage. I have over 20000 kills in KC and over 11000 confirms with 5000 denies. It still does not match kills to confirms but it does show I am playing the objective as much as I can.

CODNoob12

I have actually just started playing KC. I wanted to wait until I felt I was good enough to actually get kills and die less. And I have to say, I absolutely love going for tags. Doesn't matter where they are. I just have to get better at not being so overzealous in doing so, because that has got me in trouble. But I have to say, I like the game as is.

kill confirmed is my favorite mode to play.  and i agree with you on this. the objective is to collect the tags...red and gold!

Actually I don't know. The flow of the game is pretty good as it is right now. I would be interested to see what adding some sort of pointstreak incentive would do. It might be negative, but it would be an interesting experiment.

flameweilder8

why not make each gold tag count for 1 point towards your streak?

It's a campfest out there. Gotta reward those who actually play.

It is fine the way it is. You get just as much point wise for a kill as you do for the tag and that is the incentive. You get a point towards your streak for all other objective games but it doesn't mean everyone rushing the objective in those modes. Even if they did add that it wouldn't change anyone's way of playing it. Their are maps I snipe on and dont go after tags and when I start to feel bad for it I look at the score and I am shocked to find out we are winning. It is all about team work and strategy and if everyone runs then you run right to the enemy and it pita your team behind

I really like the first idea. It would be awesome with the whole point streak system. God thinking.

since no one really cares about preventing the opposing team from getting points ( getting the red tags ) they should make it so that the red tags count towards your killstreak

rankismet

machine2011 wrote:

as we all know most of the people who play k/c dont give a crap about collecting the tags so how about giving people the incentive to collect them by making evey 3rd tag you collect count as one point towards your point streak ( gold tags only ).

also make all red tags 100 points incuding your own

Like the idea but 100% disagree with your perspective on tags.

And I would make your own tag 25pts (or even 0) to discourage tac boosting.

Why are there no challenges for KC? You would think they could give some XP for denies and confirmed kills. Also, no objective challenges for winning the game itself. There should be an XP penalty for players who don't collect enough tags to cover the amount of kills they get. The problem is Call of Duty is just not developed to be a team game. It's all about yourself. Wouldn't it be interesting if you didn't get XP unless your team won.