10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 5:55 PM by nochance1 RSS

Furture Remake of COD4: Modern Wafare?

It's Obvious That Even Til This Day Gamers Would Claim That Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Is Still The Best One Out Of The Call Of Duty Franchise. Enough With The EMPs. MOABs, NUKES, Killstreak Packages, Akimbos. etc.

Remember When:

Back In The Good Ol' Days When Every Primary Weapon Was Good? When Finishing Off Enemies By Pulling Out Your Pistol After Your Primary Weapon Ammo Ran Out and Everyone On Your Team Was Chanting, "OHHHH GET EM WITH THE PISTOL!!!".

Remember When:

Shooting and Killing With The MP5 Was So Satisfying and Seeing That Well Earned UAV Up For Your Team Show Up On Your Screen?

Remember When:

You Could Have 2 Claymores/2 C4s At One Time?

Remember When:

You Finished A Game and the following Map Was Going To Be "Shipment?"

Remember When:

Killstreaks Were Just 3,5,7?

Remember When:

You Saw A Player In The Lobby With A Gold Cross Prestige and Thought To Yourself: "One Of These Days I'm Gonna Be 10th Prestige".

Well Then It's Clear That We All Miss The COD4: Modern Warfare Engine. And I Came About The idea That Maybe Infinity Ward Should Focus on somewhat of a Remake of COD4 in The future. Of Course, Everyone Looks Forward To A Brand New Theme for Call Of Duty at Infinity Ward Headquarters But The Majority Of COD Gamers Still Would Agree That COD4 Still Is The Greatest Shooter Game Of All Time and I Don't See Why Infinity Ward/Activision Wouldn't Listen To What The Fans Want. From The Looks Of What I See My Friends Playing When I'm At The PS Menu. There Are More Gamers On COD4 than there are World At War and Black Ops Players and I'm Sure With A Remake, All COD4 , World At War, MW2 and MW3 Gamers Will No Doubt Automatically Look Forward To A Remake of COD4. Of Coures, They'll Be Alot of Lag At First Considering All Number of Gamers Jumping Onto The Remake. But We Can all Agree that We'll all End Up Just Waiting It Out a Month or two for Activision To Get The Servers Right.

All in All. I Say. EVERYONE'S VOICE NEEDS TO BE HEARD!!! (Wheather You're A Scrub, Noob, Beast, Vet, WHATEVER Type of Player You Are). If We All As A COD Community Can Rise Up As One? Maybe We Can Start A Buzz and Hopefully Robert Bowling/Infinity Ward and Activision Can Reward Us All With A Remake For The Ages

What Do You Guys Think? Give Me Your Opinion?