28 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2012 1:19 PM by Bettis123 RSS

Win/Loss ratio is ridiculously easy

Bettis123

If you play infected for a number of games.. ive played 50 games and won all 50 games giving me a 50 game winning streak.. Honestly this is bull, because this stat is not separated from domination and other playlists outside of the community playlist where people will put their k/d and everything on the line and come short way more times then if you were to go 1 and 10 in infected and do nothing except hide..

I think this is completely unfair, infected needs to make the top 5 or so people the winners and the rest the losers.. because the way it works makes people with no skill at all 10 w/l ratio's. Or even 100 w/l or whatever it is if you made a fresh account and did that all day.

• Re: Win/Loss ratio is ridiculously easy

All stat recording should be removed from Infected lol

Bettis123

It really should be, honestly its luck, connection, camping ability, and hardly any skill.. if you had a good enough connection and skill you could moab every game.. imagine if pro's played it every game lol..

Bettis123

I could probably play 950 more games and get a 1,000 game winning streak if i don't get any tough breaks.. its stupid lol. You only see good teams or clans doing these winning streaks and great winning ratio's not flat out noobs..

Not entirely true. Infected is still subject to the same rules as all other game modes.

Play against bad players = Do good yourself

Play against good players = Not so good

Even a "pro" can't MOAB every game of infected.

The only time a MOAB goes off in infected is when just about everyone in the lobby is a retard. With death barriers and throwing knives there's no reason that a MOAB should ever go off.

Infected games where players are average to above average end pretty fast lol

Bettis123

I can count several occasions were i get 15 kills in a row just moving around, but i lack some skill to avoid one thing or another.. and possibly the connection. Maybe not moabs every game but a lot of them.. my point is, is that w/l is turning into a useless stat like kill/death ratio. My 2.3 k/d means nothing because i can camp and do nothing and get 50 or so kills and 10 deaths if i play smart.. that doesnt get wins. When you get kills and get objectives and winning, then thats a legitimate k/d. But if i did that 100% of the time i would be around a 1.5 or less. I see many good players with a .9 and they deserve much more respect then that. met a guy with a 8.5 k/d a couple days ago, he even told me the killstreaks to use and the perks.. and quite honestly he doesnt move much of the map.. his killstreaks get kills and don't get obectjives.. the only good that would be, would be for team death match.

ghamorra

I personally don't like infected, I've played it once and thought it was stupid. As for other gamemodes go it's not easy to get a good win/loss if you play as a random. You will most likely go up against groups and clans who play well together.

Playing in a group is easy. You go up against a bunch of randoms who typically leave during the course of a match giving you 6v4, 6v3 advantages almost every match

Infected is why one of my alt accounts has never lost a match and has a K/D of 9.27 Not my fault the Devs don't care about making this shlt not count towards your stats. And I can say that those stats are legit, because the game-mode allows them to be. lol

i never play infected cus its boring , but it is actually bullshit how ppl on my fl winloss  are going up so easy , i gt a 9winloss legit , and then theres scrubs who had a 0. winloss play loads of infected and gt like a 5 nw

i swear kids go in a infected lobby and leave there ps3 on while they are in school just to get some wins and rank up a little bit,because in infected u dont need to pick a class so you wont get timed out. that needs to be fixed, they should make it so u select a class but its the class they have for the game not ur own classes so ppl dont do this cuz it blows when a afk person gets infected first

Playing to manipulate ANY stat is easy.

Wanna high W/L? Play a game type that's easy to win a lot at..

Wanna high K/D? Camp like 99% of players on COD now. Go 4-0 camping for ten matches and your stats look sooooo MLG 1337!!!!1!!!11!1!!!one!!!!eleven!!

see my problem is im new to fps ... i just got this game 6 weeks ago after playing it with my cusin for one weekend and when so when i first started i was horrible i didnt know the maps  .. i didnt know the guns .. i didnt know the killstreaks .. i was going like 2-11 .. 4-12 ... well now that i am ok and go 11-5 , 10-3,15-9 .. i am so far behind in mt stats that i dont know if ill ever be able to get to a kdr of 1 right now i am at like .935 .. and i have way more losses then wins but i mailnly jus play tdm with randos

nothing in this game is legit.

w/l is not legit. w/l is not accurate. wouldn't spend too much time on it as a discussion topic.

Bettis123

True my friend, because there are 1,000's of ways to get kd or win/loss, and most could be cheating or just getting lucky. Mw3 is also a game that is made specifically for new players.. give them lag compensation.. death streaks.. support... assasin.. the most powerful perk in this game.. blind eye.. and a silencer on an mp7 and be the biggest camper in the world. This does not make players good at all.