1 2 3 4 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 2:47 PM by UGDead Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s
    wridtrvlr

I personally never used the MP7 until this 6th prestige.  Very easy to use and that is what makes it easy to get kills with.  I have 1000+ kills on a lot of weapons in this game, I don't really stick to the same gun b/c I want to get all the titles and emblems the game has to offer. 

I am already half way through my 6th prestige have over 1200+ kills with the MP7 and almost 200 headshots and I haven't used this gun the entire prestige.  VERY EASY GUN TO USE, THAT IS WHY IT IS VERY EASY TO GET KILLS WITH.  I am never good at getting headshots and have used the P90 through 2 different prestige's and still barley have over 200 headshots with it.  I think b/c the MP7 has such little recoil I am able to get more headshots. 

Now to the FMG's.  They are in the game so I use them.  Are they better than the skorpion akimbo?  Prob. not but since they are the first machine pistol unlocked they get used the most. 

Do I respect people who use this combo??  Of course.  It's a game and you use what you have to in order to get kills.  If this combo works for you fine, I'll pull out my XM25 and blow you up from half way across the map.  Annoyed now?? 

• 11. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s

yeah i can mostly agree with that .. i just cant belive how accurate they are i mean there is no way in real life you could run around with two arms straight up like your frankenstien just hipfiring and being any kind of accurate i guess they did put that in there for the poor players.. i cant like though it is fun to run around agasint my friends when 4 of us are playing free for all and killing all 3 of them mowing them down with 2 guns .. cause they always pick sniper as they love to camp and snipe and they also go to the same place so i just run there and mow them down .. then go to next spot and repeat ..

• 12. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s
    Izjar11

@ ghamorra > This brings me to may question. Do you respect a player who has good stats with the MP7 and Akmbo FMG9s

From experience I don't judge someone from their playing style, weapon choice but by the quality of the person. If he began bragging than yea he probably is a large dou-che who believes he is the optimal player.

No respect for a loud mouth!

• 13. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s

I don't mind that setup, or any setup really..yea i've used it to get that easy 10k xp from machine pistols and obviously most of them are more powerful in akimbo...so sorry to any guys i may have or end up killing with akimbo fmg9s, only got 150 kills with them total since the game came out so dont hate on me

• 14. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s

lol @ wridrvlr .. i like your style

• 15. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s

If they can get a MOAB yes, if they use them and still get dead mans hand then no.

• 16. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s
    the_eon

The MP7 is really not that good. It was the first gun I unlkocked when I prestiged because it's easy to use. I used it a lot for the fist 5 prestiges but started to get bored. Tried the UMP and it's way better than the MP7, I win 50% more gun fights with the UMP and stick Rapid Fire on it's a beast. It's an urban myth about the MP7, low recoil but he UMP > MP7.

I do like to stick on the FMG's when others are running around with them just to annoy them, other than than that I go with a Stinger.

• 17. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s

lol fn dead mans hand .. that is soo horrible ..

• 18. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s

ump with range and rapid fire is wayyyyyy to good .. total beast mode .

• 19. Re: Do you respect a player who uses the MP7 with Akimbo FMG9s
    dlundebjerg28

Sounds like I wouldn't respect this guy not based on what guns he uses, but based on the fact he brags about his stats. Its a video game, if you are sitting in a lobby bragging about how good your stats are, you fail at life. If he was bragging about how good he did that game, then good for him, I do that all the time lol.

I actually have more respect for someone who does well with good weapons, then the guy who runs around witht he PM9 and calls everyone a tryhard because he got owned. The point of CoD is to have fun. If you have fun using the best weapons and winning, go for it. I don't judge people based on what weapons/perks they use, I judge them on how much they ***** and moan when things dont go their way.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next