1 2 3 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2012 6:03 AM by owiseguyo RSS

K/D ratio

bigjon00

seriuosly dose it really matter ?? lately ive been so obsessed with my K/D ratio every match and its making me play so bad ,

i know alot alot of people care so much about paddy there K/D , any i deas of how to get pass that and just play the game without worring about you K/D ?.

what dose every one think?

• 1. Re: K/D ratio
    Thedestoyer

Just play to have fun.

No sense in sweating over something that has no meaning in the real world. You know?

• 2. Re: K/D ratio
    ChronicCritic

K/D needs to go bye bye, It results in camping and kill farming in Objective modes , to some losers K/D is a game mode in itsself.

The only game modes K/D is relevant is deathmatch modes.

Notice in Domination for example it doesnt even show your caps or defends like it did in BO.

A SPM (Score Per Minute) feature would be better to tell how good a player is .

• 3. Re: K/D ratio

Just have fun!

Chances are if your having fun, your probably winning which will result in getting a good KDR, and if your not then it doesn't matter because your having fun! A win a win situation!

• 4. Re: K/D ratio
    deucedouglas

Play to win. The rest will fall into place. I'd much rather go 30-30 and win a game of DOM 200-198 because I capped a flag that caused us to win than go 50-1 and be on the losing team. Unfortunately, I'm part of the minority that think this way.

• 5. Re: K/D ratio
    scolia5044

Same here man i have shocked myself sometimes with my k/d in games but at least we got the win

• 6. Re: K/D ratio
    bigjon00

one thing i like about MW3 is the leaderboards dont have a SPM like black ops had , its more fair n K/D should be taken out of objective game modes it dose kinda f u k it up alot .

• 7. Re: K/D ratio

they just need to remove the universal stats period. make it so it has individual game modes and base it off objectives for stats and i bet that would cut out alot off the b.s. none of the universal stats mean anything anyways so what is the point of keeping them in the game. i could care less i just like playing the game and it isnt like the stats has gotten me anything in real life so why bother. i guess it is for people to judge their skill but just because your kd is better you still have to play people and if you can not prove your skill it just makes you look stupid in the end.

• 8. Re: K/D ratio
    r8edtripx

oXJeminiXo wrote:

they just need to remove the universal stats period. make it so it has individual game modes and base it off objectives for stats and i bet that would cut out alot off the b.s. none of the universal stats mean anything anyways so what is the point of keeping them in the game. i could care less i just like playing the game and it isnt like the stats has gotten me anything in real life so why bother. i guess it is for people to judge their skill but just because your kd is better you still have to play people and if you can not prove your skill it just makes you look stupid in the end.

I'm sure you meant "I COULDN'T care less."  not  "I could care less."

• 9. Re: K/D ratio
    jwaller123

HELL YES IT MATTERS!!! Lol. J/K, it really doesn't, but I would like to add that I finally hit a 1.0 K/D last night. Lol. It took me since release to bring it up from a .89, because that's how awesome I am. Lol.

1 2 3 Previous Next