11 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 4:52 PM by crazycanuk RSS

They're wasting our time with clans!

We bought their product to get the new maps and have clans to rank up. Now, there is no way to rank up our clans unless we get founders who haven't used their 500XP to join our clan. THERE ARE NO OPERATIONS! Originally, there were going to be Clan Operations and Clan Challenges. Now, no one speaks of the Challenges and the results from the first Operations "blew their minds". COD has no idea what they are doing and they offer no explanation, apology, free perks or refunds. MW3 is fun but I can't enjoy it because I'm so irritated about COD Elite. I call it "FALSE ADVERTISING". Yea, it's just a game but there are rules about "false advertising" with any consumer product. I WANT THEIR HEADS!    Anybody with me?

• Re: They're wasting our time with clans!

You say it in a way I wouldnt have but yeah it is false advertising.... why dont you file a law suite against them

QUEYA4LIFE

I wonder what the odds are in Vegas that they hold another Clan Operations this upcoming weekend?  It has only been a month since the first debacle....

codbig_boss

Its really fusterating we are level 26 and i know we could be well in the 40s if the clan ops and challenges would be online. Boosters ruined the clan ops so they had to fix the leaderboard system. What to they think are going to happen with the clan challenges?

I've just gotten the mind set that i just prepaid for the maps and to be part of the Elite beta again...With the hopes that it will get better..

I for one have tweeted,emailed and posted questions on this forum.Some angry and some just trying to get a answer and got a answer to one .So I for one am giving up.If they fix it cool if not then i prepaid for the maps and missions..Its clear they maybe reading this forum,emails and tweets but the PR people are just not to interested in us..they are still throwing comercials all over the place about elite.but not answering only a very select few questions.

The worst part is i talked 5 players (freinds) into getting elite just for clan ops and now i feel like a heel everytime they ask about clan ops,,Thanks alot for that Beachhead/activision

QUEYA4LIFE

Same with me.  I convinced three of my closet friends to pony up the $50 1 yr membership fee just so they could join my clan and compete with me.  They had no intentions on getting the new maps other than the clan operations and challenges.  We all competed in the first 3 operations but now they have pretty much moved onto other things plus spring is around the corner.  I might be able to convince them to partake in the clan operations again if they ever come back but at this point I doubt they will dedicate 3 hours a day for the whole weekend.  The thrill of the game is fading fast!!!!

Honestly, this should be a case study in a MBA class on how not to operate as a business model. COMPLETE DISASTER!!!!

I would like to thank the 5 people who replied. I have felt alone in my frustration and now I know I'm not. I was starting to think that maybe I just imagined the Clan Challenges because there is no talk of them. I quess we must all fall back on the thought that we prepaid for all the maps. It's sad. Thanks again.

It is such false advertising because i just recently bought Elite because they were still advertising clan ops... But come to find out there no where to be found...

Were you born in a box?

xKingofCODx

listen your not them they have LIVES and **** going on around them. Patching stuff getting your MPs they have alot to do dont bomb them theyll get it when they get it . BE PATIENT and stop playing a video game all your life be active !

crazycanuk

King of Cod...the game has been out since November.  The same issues that plagued the game since day 1 are still quite prevalent today.  How can a multi million dollar company not fix the small things.  There was a beta for the Elite for a reason, one would have expected that a lot of the details be hammered out.  I can understand a couple of month for clan ops...but seriously, Elite was out on BOPs...what is the hold up.  They knew **** like this was going to happen with boosters...if they couldn't see that coming...god help us all. 

People paid a lot of money for services that we are not getting.  Whoopy we got an extra 30 days of elite.  We get 3 shitty online maps that you hope some of your friends have premium so you can play with them.  If not, well just wait 3 mos until they get released to the general public.

They screwed up.  They say they listen to the community, yet the game is still fairly crappy.  Come on, bops could at least fix the stealing of kills in last stand...why not MW3???  The horrendous spawns...the list goes on.

Elite is just the icing on the cake.  People paid over $100 for a game and features that they have been unable to use for over 4 months.  That is rip off and complete false advertising.