18 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 1:30 PM by rankismet RSS

Online people really rude

All I want to do is get online and play some mw3, and have some fun, but it seems like ever time I get online there are goups of people only using their mics to shout offensive harrasments or to be loud and obnoxious.  I'm sure you've all incountered such people.  I just don't get why people have to be this way, why can't they just chill out and have fun.

• Re: Online people really rude
    Rednecksniper39

Mute and move on. The only thin you can do

bigjon00

its mainly in search and destory the chav n lil kids mouth off i kinda find it funny as hell , espcially when my clan tag is EMO ... , you raley find people using thier mics anymore

why is that?

I stop using my mic for the simple fact that unless I am playing with friends the only people that actually talk are the losers of life or lil kids who shouldn't have a mic to begin with. It seemed like when this game first came out it was worth actually talking and people acted decent. Now it is like attempting to bully before the match starts is the norm and people talk trash even after the match. The online community in general is starting to fail and they use the half ass excuse they are competitive which is bs. If you look in any type of competitive competition people hate to lose but commend the better person online people dont care about losing they only care about themselves. I seriously think the newer generation of gamer is lame and that is why it is harder to play for fun. I can talk trash with the best of them but I will also give people credit when they outplay me.

WNSA

Idk I've met lots of cool ppl online

Just go into your xbox preferences and turn the voice volume all the way down. This way you don't have to worry about constantly muting people as they enter the lobby. Lot more relaxing that way...

r8edtripx

RamboKillsAlot wrote:

All I want to do is get online and play some mw3, and have some fun, but it seems like ever time I get online there are goups of people only using their mics to shout offensive harrasments or to be loud and obnoxious.  I'm sure you've all incountered such people.  I just don't get why people have to be this way, why can't they just chill out and have fun.

Yup, don't expect more than what you've already experienced. When people have anonymity, they seem to turn into complete douches.

JennacydeHq

hahaha little kids are definitely the worst with talking crap and when they don't know what to say back to you they just repeat what you said to them, the best you can do is just mute them unless you want to talk crap back which can be fun, but obviously there are the people who don't know when to stop talking smack, trust me i get it everyday, and yes SnD is horrible with people talking crap but it's a game you just deal with it and move on, not much else you can do unless you play another game, but like said earlier people think because it's online they can say whatever they want without a consequence

People may disgree with me, but we can all thank second generation mlg and competitive gaming.  Trash talking has always been a part of gaming; however, there ultimately used to be respect for one another.  That respect has gone out the window. Now gaming is filled with mlg wanabees who think the way they play is how everyone should play--and, if someone does better, it's not because they're actually better. It's because they cheat, or a trash player.  Sometimes it's kind of funny listening to how many crybabies actually play this game.  I personally seen it in halo first--one of the main reasons I quit playing.  Now it seems like MW3 is getting worse by the day.  All i can say is thanks for the party system and mute button.

Rednecksniper39

mich37 wrote:

. Now gaming is filled with mlg wanabees who think the way they play is how everyone should play--and, if someone does better, it's not because they're actually better. It's because they cheat, or a trash player. 

This right here is pretty accurate.

stonculd

Anonymity+microphone=instant jacka$$

Should it be anonymous tho?

Today I ran into a team mates grenade in a  HC game.

I didn't even see it , it went off and he got a team kill, out blurted a tirade of abuse , I told him too chill out . To wich he started telling me how he would snap me in half if I was infront of him, I ended up backing out because I couldn't be bothered playing with this aggressive dude. It's just a game

Then came the XBL message

Hope your kids are raped by Muslims and die of cancer

I found this very sad indeed

What was more annoying was the fact all I was told too do was file a complaint

Some one like that shouldn't be allowed communication that could put him in contact with minors .

My appologies if that offended some one it certainly did me .

I'd be interested too no if BC would do something about this.  I still have the message but XBL say they can't retrieve it .

LuCiD_OmEn

hahaha I don't like mic spammers = insta mute.

little kids? = insta mute

cant argue with me without yelling = mute

I am the person who trolls and rages players... I don't spam or do any of the aforementioned... but I have a blast making people quit after destroying them. I talk trash every time I play with my clan behind me it's just too fun to stop.

I RARELY get raged... i'll admit even I get raged time to time... but I rage people on a daily basis... I find it fascinating how people get so angry so often.

I also do this so i can weed out bad players the good players will take my insults as a challenge then it's game on. and those games are the MOST fun.

CowboySr

Kill um with kindness.

rankismet

RamboKillsAlot wrote:

Seriously... just play with a group... be quick with the mute.

Smiles all around.

Because the net is filled with those who feel free to display their stupidity behind the veil of anonymity.