1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 133 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2012 9:53 PM by Gerbera_Kai Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Your opinion of Support.

Assault rewards your team too. I can't count how many times a Predator or AC-130 saved me while I was capping a flag.

• 21. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    scolia5044

See i really don't use the USP that sheild alone can take enough damage for me too secure a flag or when i have decent guys on my team i can lead the charge and get tons of assist i rcall a 20 assist game while in my recon jugg

• 22. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    grif77775

I not saying shooting it down isn't fair, what I'm saying is the EMP is overkill when used for anti air purposes. There plenty of other ways to take out air support. Also the EMP stops the other team from even using any of their streak rewards.

My point is, there are plenty of ways to use the support package and other weapons to take out streak rewards, but the EMP not only takes them out but also stops other player from using their rewards. No matter what team your on (losing/winning) you shouldn't have your rewards removed, even if it is only for 1 min, it shouldn't stop a whole from using what they earned. It doesn't matter how long their reward lasts, they should be at ablr to call it in.

• 23. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    scolia5044

Right 6-6 it probably is cool but with 9 guys on the other team there are stringers and javelins all over the place when i call it in so i just stick too my Recon Jugg

• 24. Re: Your opinion of Support.

The EMP is fine because if you're playing the game right, the enemy team shouldn't even be able to earn one.

• 25. Re: Your opinion of Support.

Support is stupid.  If you can't stay alive and keep a streak then you shouldn't get rewards.  I don't care if you are capping flags, spawn camping, sitting in a corner, or playing tdm.  There's no reason that death should not reset your streak.

If they truly wanted the REWARD objective players then flag caps would give you two points instead of 1 toward your point streak.  That would make people play the objective more than support strike package.

• 26. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    scolia5044

Aero_Stryker wrote:

Assault rewards your team too. I can't count how many times a Predator or AC-130 saved me while I was capping a flag.

Right i have won many games with a AC-130 oh and that Osprey outside of the recon jugg i have provided more support too my team with the assualt package

• 27. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    deucedouglas

It does reward your team but it's simply based on you getting kills and that's about it. If you call in an AC-130 your team is of course going to benefit but you're going to be the direct recipient of that in a bunch of kills. You call in a Recon Drone and you're tagging enemies so your teammates know where they are. You use a SAM Turret and you're destroying stuff in the sky so that you're team doesn't show up on radar or gets killed by enemy air support. It doesn't necessarily directly benefit you.

• 28. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    scolia5044

I didn't say it doesn't support your team i said i have provided more support with my assualt package then i do sometimes with my support

• 29. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    grif77775

As stated above there is problem with the EMP. As for stop a whole team from from getting one, I find it hard to beleive that in 6on6 objective match, one team will completely stop the other team from getting some form kills. You can count on everyone in your team to go mad postive and the other to just roll over and take a beating.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next