1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 133 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2012 9:53 PM by Gerbera_Kai Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    owiseguyo

    I use assault 95% of the time with usually 5-9-11 set on them. The other 5% I use support and thats because I am playing a good team. And when I play a good team, support streaks win games. I cant tell you how many games my clan has won because we all had EMP set on our support classes. Think about 6 strait minuets without worrying about enemy KS rewards.

     

    Although I think it takes alot of the even playingfield aspect out of the game. To many options for KS rewards is taking alot of the skill aspect out of the game and giving the less skilled players a chance they never should have in a FPS. It caters the bad players and I guess that sells more games but its taking away from the name COD that we know. Its turning into Calling To Newbies.

  • 51. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    deucedouglas

    It's funny that you can say a guy who is 0-156 is ACTUALLY supporting his team by shooting down a couple UAV's but if he is 18-156 and calls in an EMP, he isn't doing anything to help his team at all.

  • 52. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    grif77775

    because his osprey doesn't stop the other team from put out a sam site or even a UAV, the osprey gunner can be shot down in many different ways but once an EMP goes off there's no way to stop it.

  • 53. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    Rednecksniper39

    grif77775 wrote:

     

    because his osprey doesn't stop the other team from put out a sam site or even a UAV, the osprey gunner can be shot down in many different ways but once an EMP goes off there's no way to stop it.

    Then they can complain about EMP being in support. But saying that all support killstreak need to be taking out because everyone that uses them go negative everygame and get rewarded is ignorant.

  • 54. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    scolia5044

    Right i use support too show how you can have positive stats and help your team win the game

  • 55. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    deucedouglas

    owiseguyo wrote:

     

    It caters the bad players

     

    It doesn't cater to bad players. Bad players are going to do bad regardless of whether or not they're using support. Support isn't suddenly going to take a bad player and make them have a great game. However, if you're using assault and you get a predator, you can easily go from 5 kills to 40 kills in a game, simply by letting the game play for you. The assault package has the ability to make an average player look great while the same player using the support package is still going to look average.

  • 56. Re: Your opinion of Support.

    The support package in general needs to be tweaked.

     

    Every three deaths you lose one point for your next KS.

     

    If you get a KS and die three times you do not receive that same KS after a kill. That would stop a lot of peoples complaints about support. Because the player who's going 15 - 30 will still not call anything major in.

  • 57. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    grif77775

    I never said remove support, in fact I did say most of it works well for what it does. I don't have a problem with remote sentries, or decoy drops or even the recon jugg. but the EMP is my biggest problem support. Like I said if you want to play anti air theres stingers and sams, but the after effect of an EMP is my biggest problem

  • 58. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    scolia5044

    Didn't we have the same arguement a few days ago about this i swear i love these forums but i will say this my only problem with support is i dislike how some players use it and i dont feel like they earned that stealth bomber or any of the higher point streaks on the losing team i mean when the game is out of hand

  • 59. Re: Your opinion of Support.
    deucedouglas

    I just don't understand why anybody even complains. If someone is going 15-30 in any game mode is it really that devastating that someone called in a Stealth Bomber? Or an EMP?

     

    If he's 15-30 your team is obviously destroying him with something but it's not good enough. He has to be 15-60 and have no way of stopping it. The rich get richer and the poor just die.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next