3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 1:57 PM by TinyLittleTimmy RSS

OMFG FIX THE DAMN MATCHMAKING

blkbumblebee17

There as to be a smarter way for match making to work...

im tired of matchmaking creating the stupidest teams... i just played 5 matches and the first two were easy as hell then a few new people came and since i was the points leader from last game i got all of the new guys plus the worse from the game before...

i mean these guys were like c.o.d. players from hell camping in the open, laying prone in doorways, giving up streaks like crazy... mean while im trying to carry our team it was a nightmare...

i think one other guy went positive but even then barely i had a 2+kd... then a few leave again and the same thing happens even tho we lost i was lobby leader in points again so i got paired with the weakest players in dom this time and it was like they were completely new to c.o.d. yet they have prestiged at least 4 more times than me and i've only done it once..

it took 4 of them to cap c with no one around when i capped c 4 times in the game by myself while protecting my self from on coming players... same with a flag and these idiots just couldnt stop dying and camping over our one flag despite me making 2 guys rage quit it wasnt enough i couldnt make up for the weak players...

and i still got the most points despite losing the match by 70+ points it just pissed me off only one guy on the other team went positive but there negatives were miles better than my team mates... i have no clue what logic goes into the process of dividing teams but im always on the worse side and i dont mind a challenge but no one should have a 2kd rushing and capping flags and loose due to being paired with the worse players...

this was in merc lobby by the way...