16 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2012 11:42 PM by Snipeducated RSS

quickscoping suck is it just me who think that or what ?

xXtroOoXx

what i've always thought is that  CoD is suppose to be a realistique game right ?

just tell me in real life i mean in a real  battle can a soldier do that QUICKSCOPING , i mean how can you shoot/kill someone with a single bullet without even looking at me ??

i think that's just ridiculous and stupid from Activision if you are real gamer you would agree with me if you're a ***** hidding behind a wall or crouching and using quickscoping then don't agree with me !!

when someone does that to me when i'm on a real nice gaming party i just want to jump from the ps3 and strangle that sissy until he dies !!!!

so hopefully in black ops 2 they will fix that and make it more real

what do you think guy i'm i correct or not ???

• Re: quickscoping suck is it just me who think that or what ?

i stopped playing mw3 for a week to put some time into mass effect 3 and when ive came back to mw3 and its now full of cheapscopers at one point i thought id put mw2 in by accident .

I couldn't care how much 'skill' people think it takes. All QS is an abuse of bad game flaws that make kids feel like gr1zz wannabes. In fact, I'm almost fully convinced that most QS **** are actually cheating, and I report it as an exploit every chance I get.

Hahahaha hilarious post.

skippinglobster

Quickscoping is pretty dumb. However Call of Duty does have, respawning, ability to see emeny equipment glow, ability to take a grenede right next to you (Blast sheild), booby trapted air crates, regenerating health, Ability to be invisible to radar and air support, ability to run super fast, Juggernauts, MOABS, and Heartbeat sensors ...yes Quickscoping is really stupid ...but it's not because this game is supposed to be "realistic". That's for sure.

They are fixing the Quick scoping in black ops two they are taking off the aim assist completely off of all snipers in the game and the game might not have perks idk if the perk thing is a rumor or not though. But yea snipers won't have any aim assist what so ever so you actually have to take the time to aim now.

xXtroOoXx

ameeeeeeen Adam1235678 finally we gonna see some actions , and for you WarEmblem27 telling you're a better in quickscoping that means an insult in case you didn't notice , since you jumped out of people who saw this post and said something like that mean 100 % that you use quickscoping

quickscoping it is real dumb !!!

Haha, how's that an insult?! This convo is ridiculous. You're clearly ignorant. Tell me kind sir, back up some of your claims...why is quickscoping SO terrible?  Is it because someone can ADS faster and more accurately than you? I fail to see how that is "dumb". Maybe you should get a little more upset about something in an ARCADE SHOOTER. Perhaps stick to BF3 if you want realism.

I will continue to laugh at people who complain about quickscoping, and have probably never tried it. I'd love to watch you play a full game trying to quickscope. Maybe the game would be more fun if everyone had one gun...that sounds like a TON of fun. Heaven forbid there's a little variety in a game.

xXtroOoXx

bro you have to admit it , every body is admiting it why not you ???

you said he can ADS , ADSyou say ,  what are you a dumb ass ?

it's simple L1 +R1 what's faster that can be ?? unless you're a retarted , it KILLS the fun ....hhhh BF3 ???

i've had COD games on mac since cod 2 so c'mon bro ... and bf3 have thier own funs , so don't start jumping like a little B**  and i have mw3 only 2 weeks now on ps3 my first ps3 cod game

people like you made this game unbearable  , read my view of this or don't even bother yourself and give us a headache with your lazy opinion !!!

Haha yes. I'm the dumbass. You've nailed it. Spot on analysis. Yes, I know everyone can ADS in this game, and I'm well aware how to do that. Some people would argue it makes the game more challenging and fun. But again you're entitled to your own opinion. And my point is...you're complaining about realism in call of duty, when there are a thousand unrealistic things in this game. You're argument is flawed.

My lazy opinion?  What does that even mean? I'm pretty sure the game isn't "unbearable".

That is awesome.  Actually the aim assist ruins legitimate snipers.  If some one runs in front of a player you are trying to target the aim will follow them instead.  This usually gets me killed since I was probably trying to get another sniper.

I was reading David Vonderhaar's Twitter comments on QS some time a go, and he says he's trying to find a medium (between QS and legitimate sniping).

There is no medium; if he feels that he needs to cater to the whiny ass, prepubescent mini-grizz MINORITY of Quickscopers, then he is doing something VERY wrong. Quickscoping ruins games, plain and simple.

It really does.  QS, knifing and death streaks are horrible game mechanics.  Nothing worse than getting the jump on someone and these abused game mechanics robbing you of a kill.

xXtroOoXx

ameeeen bro

i hope they can reate something like mw2 or black ops  but certainly that black ops2 seems stupid

Ok, let's get down to business here. First of all idiots, QS is not a cheat as if you actually looked at the gameplay on a killcam, you would see that the cross sight always is on the target. Is it a lock on? No, as you can check again to see that before the sniper aimed down the scope, the crosshairs were already on the target. If it is already on the target, when you aim, the cross sight will also be on the target no? Otherwise, whats the point of the crosshairs? Now, if the sniper did this slowly (not a quickscope), then chances are, the target would have moved by then. Also, when a machine gunner is in your face, what are you supposed to do? Hard shot him? Also, everytime someone quickscopes, the target is always seen on the scope, otherwise as you can test out for yourselves, if the sniper does it so fast, that he didn't reallt aim down the sight, it will register as a no scope, and will be more than 50% innaccurate. The only way that could've killed you is if you were standing too close, or pure luck. And yes dummies, you can quickscope in real life, though not as much of a pop shot than a drag shot. In real life, if you are weilding the sniper, and have the barrel tip pointing in the general direction of a target, aim down the sight as fast as you can, and the cross sight should be close to/on the target. Then shoot. No big deal. Remember that in real life, scoping is a bit different as wind and gravity can affect the bullet. But let's not get into physics. QS is used so, when a person with a SMG or combat rifle walks up to your face, you have a chance of defending youself. I mean if people didn't QS, how would regular sniping have a chance against a light or sub machine gun? Even quickscopers die because of that. It takes alot of skill to keep yourself alive. Goodluck reporting it as a glitch, because the only way to end quickscoping is to A. completely remove the sniper from the game because all quickscoping really is is aiming and shooting very fast with a sniper. Not some hack. Or B. Make it like Black Ops, so that when you aim down your sights, you cannot hit the person successfully untill after 4-5 seconds. Nobody will thank you for either, but that's the only 2 ways I can think of. Probably neither will happen. And one last thing, QS is not cheap, because if you want cheap, try rushing a sniper with a AK 47, that's cheap.