3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2012 3:49 AM by Gerbal2000 RSS

Whiteboys7thstt

Gerbal2000

Anybody here know if this guy is a legit player? He is almost always in top 10 weekly TDM leadeboards and I cant see any obvious boosting signs, he backs out of bad lobbies but thats not unusual, just watching him go 60-0 on TDM Array, I counted 18 players and all but 4 of them ranked below prestige level 1 which is very unusual in my experience, but generally he seems legit. Is this a genuine good player? It would be nice to think so.

• Re: Whiteboys7thstt

He has a crap load of videos on YouTube. I assume he is legit.

smirk2006

He's a booster ! that's not the real whiteboy7thst. I look at the leaderboard's every week and report all boosters ! i dont see what they get out of doing it.

Gerbal2000

Ah ok thanks that explains it, the 60-0 Array game did seem a little odd I suspose, apart from the low ranks in the lobby the guy was camped in the lower window covering the bottom spawn racking kill after kill, whenever anybody tries to hold that position in any game I've ever played they dont last more than 20 seconds, and at one point mid game four enemy players tried to rush a door together giving the guy 4 quick succession kills, any player worth an ounce tries to avoid bunching togtether with team mates to avoid this very situation.