1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2012 1:08 AM by esmorgue Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched
    iif0xh0undii

We don't link to sites which distribute mods/hacks.

• 81. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

Dam 3829 views, gotta be a new personal record

• 82. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

I would send this video to Activision support they usually take 2 or 3 days to respond and they should be able to watch it and get the gamer tag of the people responsible. You can see the gamer tags in the kills in bottom left corner of screen. I would also look yourself at the video and file a complaint on the tags via the dashboard for system tampering. If it is a recent game you should eb able to find them in recent players.

• 83. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

i contacted activision support about the mass hacking and lag switches and modded controllers being used on black ops and was told to turn them into bancandy whom i have never heard of but from the posts ive read she seems to have the power and is willing to take action against hackers and modders ... i went to the trouble of changing my name to modreporter to discourage the modders from playing in the same game as me yet i am still seeing alot of them and using the in game reporting tools to report them ... whether or not that even goes anywhere who knows ... the matching of people of equal talkent seems to be busted ... lol ... i am not a great player high kill/death is 43/13 ... but i would consider myself an average player were it not for all the modders in game i think i could hold my own and have had a few games where there arent any modders playing but its getting more and more rare ... i love the game and just want to play a guaranteed fair game.

• 84. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched
    jhonnydizznill

I HATE THIS GAME. Epic fail.

• 85. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

fonto wrote:

I would send this video to Activision support they usually take 2 or 3 days to respond and they should be able to watch it and get the gamer tag of the people responsible. You can see the gamer tags in the kills in bottom left corner of screen. I would also look yourself at the video and file a complaint on the tags via the dashboard for system tampering. If it is a recent game you should eb able to find them in recent players.

Think you will find the perpetrators have been delt with already

• 86. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

Man, that is the worst I've seen so far. Luckily you got it in your vault. I tried to go back and find a couple videos a couple months ago where the matches were hacked and they weren't there. Matter of fact the matches showed up as blank areas in my ELITE account. I played straight for 4 hours, so I know there should have been a match there. What's worse is when they tell you that they are Hacking in their Title and GT along with Ur F***ed in the Title (it actually said it in their title). I figured they were kidding. Turns out they weren't. Could never find the recording to put in my vault for evidence.

• 87. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

43/13? In my view, your above average. Not to boost your ego or anything. I am not that good, but I agree with what you are saying. I would love playing more if it weren't for the Hacks and Modders (Cheaters). I really like the game, but the Cheaters make it very UNenjoyable. I could accept losing much easier if it was a fair game! lol

• 88. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched

so what ever happen to this guy??

• 89. Re: Mw3 100% Hacked/Glitched
    that6uy420

so 100% glitched/hacked would imply that 100% of the community is doing it...  something tells me that you are 100% wrong

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next