1 2 3 4 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2012 9:27 AM by phxs72 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Just got deranked...
    Rob12

Forgive me but the OP doesn't mention anything about going into someone's vault. Just mentions going into a private match?

Thedestroyer - if you never get to talk to people, how do you make new mates?

• 11. Re: Just got deranked...

I'm guessing he doesn't; just talks to RL friends. And i'm not really suprised that a mod like this has come out, since there was that similar glitch in Black Ops that would kick you offline ig you view someone's glitched photo.

• 12. Re: Just got deranked...
    Rob12

Yeah but how did he make most of those friends? Unless he knows them all in person.There are many numptys on this game for whom the mute button was made, but there are so many more good people to befriend, I just feel he is denying himself new mates.

• 13. Re: Just got deranked...
    thetizzleguy

Wow your taking this very calmly lol... if that was me i would be going FU*KING mad!!

• 14. Re: Just got deranked...

Yeah, but to each his own. I don't agree with people being overly paranoid on Xbox Live, but I won't chastise them for it.

• 15. Re: Just got deranked...
    vims1990

Rob12 wrote:

Yeah but how did he make most of those friends? Unless he knows them all in person.There are many numptys on this game for whom the mute button was made, but there are so many more good people to befriend, I just feel he is denying himself new mates.

Unless the player is someone I came across in a match, we had a friendly conversation & sent me an FR, sure I'd accept it.

But if random players just spammed invites to private matches, I'd stay away from.

Like reality, you have be cautious in who you're dealing with.

• 16. Re: Just got deranked...
    Rob12

I'm hardly chasitising him for it. Just saying you can ignore game invites etc from people you don't know without having to block everyone out. Just common sense really.

• 17. Re: Just got deranked...
    CrysknifeX

I worry that it will only be a matter of time before one of these a**wipes figures how to do this to people in a public match. 

Similar thing happened to me in COD4 but in a public match when I was trying to prestige for my token on MW3. I was playing a public FFA match, when match started it ended less than thirty seconds and I was negative xp and deranked.  Now I can't access any matches and continue leveling.  Actrivision support basically said too bad I should only play with people I know.

• 18. Re: Just got deranked...
    masterpolemic

So just wondering, are the people who put the video out there and the people who chose to exploit the video going to be banned for doing this?

• 19. Re: Just got deranked...

Of course the people who exploit the glitch are going to be banned, but I doubt that the people who shared the video will be banned. Why would they? They didn't do the glitch, they just told people about it.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next