4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2013 11:47 AM by Junior2234 RSS

LOOKING TO JOIN A GAME

HELLO ALL I AM LOOKING FOR SOME MEMBERS TO PLAY MW3 WITH ON THE PS3. SEND ME AN INVITE ON DPHRACKER ...... I PLAY KC OR TDM

• Re: LOOKING TO JOIN A GAME

Are you interested in joining a clan?

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

About us: Tactical Carnage was founded in January 2011, and has become a successful multidivisional gaming community.

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our expansion into XBox & PS3. Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

We are also looking for people to fill the following clan leadership ranks: Department Director, Assistants, and Officers [Recruitment, Competitive, and Content]

Supported Games:

Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3

Gears of War 3 (Xbox)

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+A radio station

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Teamspeak 3 server

+Product/Game reviews (coming soon!)

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age

+Working headset/mic preferred

+Activity within the community

+A love for gaming

If you’re interested in our community visit us athttp://www.TacticalCarnage.com and apply in the Application Center of the forums. Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Gaming!

-Miss V

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

Junior2234

If your interested in joining a clan join BattleCry Gamers Heres the URL https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/9056613