19 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2012 9:07 PM by tonyofluton RSS

HACKERS ON  MW3

A  video on youtube has been brought to my attention of a german team on mw3 using a walking ac130 on xbox now not only is this a massive disappointment that people feel they need to further break a broken game but it has kinda taken all motivation away from me to play the game at all what would be the point of playing in a hacked lobbie when i already suffer with latencey because i put my hand into my pocket to get a good internet connection only to suffer because most people (not all) have a bad internet connection i now have to deal with people having walking ac130's, infinite ammo and god mode.

Come on Infininity Ward and Activision sort this out please we as loyal customers of the Call Of  Duty series deserve much better than this.

• Re: HACKERS ON  MW3

No wonder... it's on the 360.

esmorgue

I am not surprised. fourzerotwo says that the hackers have full control of CoD4, MW2 and that there is nothing they can do to fix them. Its only a matter of time.

Its a shame cause you thought they would of learnt their lesson from COD4 and MW2 and implemented something in MW3 to fix this .

rainmaker6

esmorgue wrote:

I am not surprised. fourzerotwo says that the hackers have full control of CoD4, MW2 and that there is nothing they can do to fix them. Its only a matter of time.

It was only a matter of time before the game was hacked but unlike MW and MW2 the theater and the ability to console ban them exists. Anyone using them should be perminently banned first time caught.

Not that I don't think hackers suck, but, why are you getting so bent over it?  Have you actually ran into a match on MW3 with hackers?  I can't say I have ever seen any hacking on MW3.  It was on Xbox and it was a different country.  Yes the game has some problems, but why worry about the crap that isn't affecting you?

I may be coming across as very angry about this but i am more disapointed that this has been allowed to happen again maybe if they released more regular patches as they did on black ops then the hackers would have more of a harder time writing in new codes so they can use their hacks. I dont know im sure in some way they know what they are doing.

ultimaterider1

Can anyone confirm that Black Ops can be Hacked? with the current patch out, if they are not then why is Black Ops not Hacked and IW MW2 can be hacked, so what does Black Ops have then MW2 don't have to control the hacking?

I dont know of it being hacked on the current patch i am aware of people telling my that theve een in hacked lobbies on the game but ive never seen it myself.

rainmaker6

ultimaterider1 wrote:

Can anyone confirm that Black Ops can be Hacked? with the current patch out, if they are not then why is Black Ops not Hacked and IW MW2 can be hacked, so what does Black Ops have then MW2 don't have to control the hacking?

Can it be hacked, everything can be. Has it been maybe not. And the main reason IMO is that games are recorded. So If I report you as cheating and can back it up with a video, is cheating worth potentially being perminently banned? You can always buy a new console but how many consoles is someone willing to buy so that you can continually cheat? 

Really my thought is as far as in game hacking goes I just haven't really seen any personally, if you are coming across it frequently I could see how that could be annoying.  Obviously the leaderboards are being hacked as some of the stats just seem totally impossible.  That is an annoyance for sure as well as the elite competitions that either have people hacking or using modded controllers.I definately agree that it all sucks, it just doesn't seem like there is much if any hacking on ps3 that is during gameplay.  If I started coming across regular in game hacking I think I would probably quit the game.

tonyofluton

GUESS YOUR NOT PLAYING THE  PC  VERSION  ITS  SWARMING WITH  HACKERS AND CHEATS   AND EVEN MORE THIS WEEKEND    IVE PLAYED  20 GAMES TODAY  AND HAD  9 GAMES WITH HACKERS   CLEAR HACKERS  CAN  SEE THEY  ARE  USING  A HACK  WHEN  FIRING THREW WALLS   AND EVEN MORE  SO  WHEN I AM  USING MY  PERKS NOT TO BE SEEN BY  AIR  OR  UV  OR  ANY  OTHER TYPE   ACTIVISON FAILED AGAIN   AND I WILL NO LONGER BE BUYING  ANY MORE TITLES OF CALL OF  DUTY  EVEN THO I OWN    COD  3 .4.5.6.7.8   WILL NEVER INVEST  MY  MONEY  IN ACTIVISION AGAIN

dlundebjerg28

The walking Reaper/AC130 isn't a hack, its another glitch, that I have to point out is pretty pointless to use in public lobbies, and you need the help of an enemy to even make it possible. I didn't even know this was possible until I read this post, but after 15 seconds of searching on YouTube I found this and saw its not a hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m9eUCdzGWg

As far as other hacks in this game go, the only working ones that I have heard about is derank and prestige lobbies, and honestly I could give two ***** less about either. Someones prestige is irrelevant to me. You don't get anything special for prestiging, and the only thing somoenes prestige tells me is that they have played the game for a certain amount of time. If you want to be 15th prestige with 1 day played, cool, go for it. It doesn't give you access to anything I don't have, and it doesn't mean your a good player. Same is true for these derank lobbies. Don't accept random invites and this wont happen. Not hard. Sucks if your dumbe enough to fall for it, but since I'm not I couldn't care less about it.

rlbl

A bit off topic but...

I wonder about the people on top of leaderbaords with 2-5 days played and have outageous scores; or vid evidence of someone who was at the top of a leaderbaord with a 20th prestige (the fact they are 20th prestige is not the point, but a hack allowed them to be there at the top)

Maybe they do not have an affect on my game play, but I am sure it pisses off the people who have worked hard to be near the top of the leaderboards (which does affect their game play) and now in the 100s.

dlundebjerg28

Leaderboard hacking is another annoyance.

I guess I didn't fully explain my point. I put in alot of hours being top 500 in Kill Confirmed and I put in a lot of hours being 13th prestige, so yea someone just getting both of those without doing anything annoys me, but I don't care that much because it doesn't affect my actual gameplay. I really only get angry and feel it necessary to report guys that are ruining my actual gameplay experience. Doesn't matter what they're fake score or fake prestige is, their gun works the same as mine and it literally has 0 effect in 1v1 gunfights against them. Thats what I mean about these hacks.

They don't make it any harder to kill them, and they don't gain some unfair advantage over me by doing it when it comes to the actual gameplay. So its not that I don't care, its that I just care less about those kind of things  then I do about hacks/cheats that ruin my actual gameplay experience.

I think MOST (I'm sure there are still those that wouldn't) people would agree though that exploiting glitches is pretty much the same thing as hacking.

scificrimes

Robert Bowling @fourzerotwo

Do not accept game invites or join Private Matches from any player you don't know & trust in #MW3. There are dirtbags up to dirtbag things.

He warned us. Too bad for those who don't follow on Twitter.

theblackhand

YES UR RIGHT WE PLAY HARD TO PRESTIGE EVERY TIME...ONCE THE HACKED LOBBIES COME IN....ITS GONNA TAKE THE FUN...LOOK AT MW2.....IT WAS A MESS..NOW MW3........THEY CANT EVEN FIX THE DAM CLAN OPPS......THE WHOLE ELITE THING WAS A WASTE OF MONEY.....ELITE HAS BEEN UP FOR 4 MONTHS AND STILL HAVING PROBLEMS...SHOULD GIVE US CLAN EXP FOR THE DAMM WAIT AND TOKENS AT LEAST