1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 245 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 11:41 AM by adam_camm Go to original post RSS
  • 160. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

we psn USERS

SHOULD get it first AM I RIGHT

• 161. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

Hey guys, I had the same problem this morning.  The PS3 said "disc read error" and once it got it to work it would freeze in the middle of a match.  I remembered I used compressed air to clean it yesterday (I clean it out every other week), so I thought maybe there was some dust/dirt on the optical pickup.  I turned off my PS3 and I hooked up the small hose to the can and stuck it in the disc opening and moved it back and forth, and front and back numerous times.  I then turned my PS3 back on and it cleared up my problem.  I know this isn't the case for everyone.  But before getting your PS3 repaired or replaced, you may want to try this inexpensive solution.

• 162. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

yo been gettin this problem starting a week or 2 now...i used all solutions i found online and in combination i guess they worked..played for 5 hrs last night and no freeze or disc read error...here's wat i did:

1- restore file system

2- disable theatre recording and delete elite application

3- delete game utility data and then re-install the update after downloading any free demo on psn store? ( sumone's else suggestion lol..but did it anyway)

4- cleaned lens with lens cleaning cd and used same solution( i guess alcohol) to clean disc

5- auto- clean ps3- turn of via switch in back...hold eject button then turn on switch, make sure no game is inside

6- stack 3-4 disc cases below right side of ps3, disc side of ps3 that is

sumhow this seemed to work...dont know how long for, try it and give me sum feedback guys, can add me as romancelord on ps3 if u wanna play..if ur games work that is lol..later

• 163. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

waste of money for a damn game that doesnt even read... jesus effin christ can't you guys do anything right? why make games if you suck at it... : (

• 164. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

Hate to tell you but they can't patch the fact that your bluray drive is about toast I feel you though mine died Saturday night off to Sony my PS3 goes

• 165. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

you can call Sony and have your system serviced if your out of warranty though they are about to bend you over and pound ya hard

• 166. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

it may sound stupid, but i once had this problem.what i did is i washed the cd with soap and rinse it with water. it really works.

• 167. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    madbrolly

hey i play MW3 on my PS3 a while a go i got disck read errors Later i tryd and switcht from HDMI to plain scard cable and it seems to work now no more disckread error maby cable broke or coses to freeze game ?? i dont know whats gowing on whit the HDMI but disck read error is gone now hope it helps for you, i know most solutions on the internet didnt work whit me

• 168. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

Ï can even sign a mass class suit beacuse of this issue, too many people getting it, they don't do anything, so Activition do something before somebody take legal actions...

• 169. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

I am totally 100% with you on this .People on this disscusion Quoting its your blu ray len's dont know what they are saying. so hear i say..

MY PS3 SLIM WORK'S THE SAME WAY IT DID AS THE DAY I OWNED IT BRAND NEW ALL MY PS3 GAMES WORK WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS

HOWEVER MW3 HAS PLAYED WITH NO ERRORS FROM THE DAY I GOT IT ON DEC 25 2011

NOW AFTER RECENT UPDATES/PATCHES TO MW3 IN THE MONTH'S OF FEB 12 TO MARCH 12 ''''DISC READ ERROR '''' APPEARS ON ANY MP MATCH .

AND IM LED TO BELIVE IM AT FAULT WITH A FAULTY DISC /CONSOLE ...THATS BS .I HOPE EVERYONE WITH THE SAME ISSUE BEEN LED TO BELIVE IT'S YOUR FAULT REALISE SHAME ON INFINATY WARD AND ACTIVISION FOR DENYING

(Refuse to admit the truth or existence of) THEIR RESPONSIBILTY OF THIS ISSUE .

I AM RAGING ABOUT THIS.LOL .NO BUT SERIOUSLY .ANSWER WOULD BE NICE .

OR THE NEXT TIME I GET A DISC READ ERROR IM GONNA SMASH THE DISC BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM! ITS A JOKE .

1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next