1 2 3 4 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 10:21 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    gzowner1

If your using a killstreak, laydown prone so you can have some wiggly room. I do this to prevent this from happen to me. Now on the other than hand, when i find a camper on the other team, i will throw out the riot sheld and pin him in a corner with out killing him and walk away for a piss break and come back and see that i have him block, than finish him off. Waist about 1-2 mins to keep the air clear of his kill streaks.. I got bored... for first time. Said what the hell, lets have some fun with this camper..

btw he had a tac under him, so killing him self would only put him back in the same situation.

• 11. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    Nuk1014

He's right, though. You can't say that they can do whatever they want, and then take it back when it's convenient. As for Kevin, well, no one cares when he does because it's only funny when it isn't happening to you.

As long as you son't move all the way into the corner, usually they can't trap you. The ones that shoot at you are more annoying.

• 12. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    r8edtripx

Nuk1014 wrote:

I hate when people do that when I'm sniping. I'm sitting in a corner/prone scoped in, and some idiot starts shooting at me, giving away my sniping spot. I think that the Ghillie suit would show you what I'm doing, along with the long gun in my hands.

"So, I'm sitting in a corner/prone scoped in..." Hahahahahahaha!!!! seriously, LMFAO!!

• 13. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.

Awesome idea. Thanks! LOL just kidding.

I wouldn't do it to people that are sniping though, that's what they're suppose to do, camp. I would do it to people that are kill whores that do not go for tags or cap objectives when the team needs it.

• 14. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    Nuk1014

Most people don't think that far ahead. They see someone (not noticing the long gun and ghillie suit) and think, "I'll show him what happens to campers", and all of a sudden,  my scope is blocked and enemies come running to me as this idiot's shooting at me.

• 15. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.

I was playing domination the other day, on Arkaden laying down in front of the bar lookind at B, a guy from my team lays down looking at me and stabbing at my face. i am the ultimate run and gunner normally ( never with a shotgun!!! ). But isn't the whole point of domination to get the points and then camp them??!!! I hate campers, but can respect them when they come up with a good spot. It is also extremely satisfying when you get them out of there after 3 attempts. And i agree that you should play the game whichever way you are comfortable. Except Quick-Scopers, i hate those guys......but wish i was good at it!

• 16. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    redx165

I respect that your sniping and it shouldnt happen to people that snip. But if you have any other guns and hide then i and many other guy would rather have you get traped.

~THE NOOB KILLER

• 17. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    Nuk1014

Cool. I rarely get into corners otherwise, unless I'm reloading.

• 18. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    Nuk1014

What's so funny about sniping?

• 19. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    JetEye

Hey dude, you're 100% correct. If you say it's up to the person who bought the game to decide their style of play, you camp in a corner and I'll trap you there until someone comes along and kills us both or you kill yourself with a grenade. 

I bought the game so I can choose how I play the game, right?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next