13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2012 1:33 AM by semperfi550 RSS

Absolutely livid

I am just so angry right now!...I was playing some S&D, and some stupid-a$$ hackers had a predator missle, and like at least twice in a row, as soon as the round starts, all of us on the team are dead.  SO infuriating.  I confronted them about it on the mic, but all they did was just act like pi$$y little spoiled brat kids (although they were at least teenagers, from the sound of it) and acted all happy about it.  Everyone who was on a mic was ok with this hacking.  I think maybe one or two mic'ed people may have been on my team, and they were ok with this.  This is what's wrong with society as a whole.  Too many a$$holes running around this earth that shouldn't be.

There HAS to be something that can be done.  I know there's no structure in place to report or ban them, but maybe they should have their account hacked by someone and be demoted or something just to show them how f*cking annoying and despicable it is.  I don't like the idea of these people just going about ruining the game for people, without any consequences.  They need to face consequences.  We shouldn't have to put up with this sh*t.  We paid $50 for this game, and that includes multiplayer, and when people are cheating on it, ruining the game experience...well, as I said, there has to be something that can be done.

• Re: Absolutely livid

Now I didn't coin the phase & I don't want to steal anyone's thunder, but I just wanted to be the first one to say it this time... wait for it... wait for it... wait for it...... U MAD BRO?

Seriously though, we all occasionally have to deal with this issue and it's brought up at least once a day on this forum.  Basically, if you like playing the game as much as most of us do, you'll learn to live with it.

padiego

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can be done.

And in the words of FATHER.....

U MAD BRO?

porkins:d

No, he's worse than mad bro.

U LIVID BRO?

Nothing can be done, it's on the disc and they can't remove it from the disc unless someone goes door to door taking all the discs and releasing new ones. They could release it for everyone, but hackers could still spam them at any time. So as people before me have said, sadly, nothing can be done. I'd avoid SnD, but that's just me.

Yes.  Yes I am mad.  Yes I am livid.  Sooooo you can stop with that question.

And really, are you sure absolutely nothing can be done?  As I said, what about fighting fire with fire?  Mess with these hackers' profiles, and see if they like it.  I'm not talking about using infinite UAV or predator missile or anything like that, I mean hack them and demote them and whatever else they do to other people's profiles.  If nothing can be done in the code, then we take matters into our own hands.

codcanuck

On one hand, that WOULD be satisfying knowing that a hacker got a taste of his own medicine.

On the other hand, that would sink us down to their level if we do the hacking.

Soooo...this presents a very interesting situation...

if you would hack them, they could just fix it themselves. they are hackers too (OBVIOUSLY) and nothing could stop them from "undoing" what you did to them and they could get you back worse. so calm down bro

think this one through real quick.  on the xbox, ps3, and pc, there are predator missiles available ot anyone.  if someone got a 5 killstreak in S & D, they could call it in at the beginning of a round and win. its that simple and basically makes it like those.  so to put it into context for you, it'll always happen and there's nothing you can do about it.

codcanuck

That's one advantage the Wii has over the other consoles...no predator missiles everywhere! They look annoying as hell.

Ok, your argument is bullsh*t because predator missiles are NOT a selectable killstreak on the Wii.  Yes it is on the others, but it was left out of the Wii version.  You actually have to hack into the code to get it.  Therefore, they should not be using that.  Secondly, the predator missile hit just as soon as the "1" went away on the countdown.  This means they activated the predator missile during the countdown for the round to start.  That doesn't happen on the other consoles.  You have to wait until the round ACTUALLY starts to use the predator missile.

I just don't accept that we should just "accept it" and do nothing.  If we all band together and do SOMEthing, as a community, perhaps we can fight back.  It's like you're saying, "Ehh, just lay down and let them walk all over you."  It's stupid, and something I don't think any of us should accept.  We all banded together a month or two back to get certain exploits/glitches fixed, so I think we can fight back in some sort of way.

Are you happy, bro?

infinitlag

Put a trophy system down, that'll stop them.

like2nap03

They can patch it just like they can anything else.  I expect them to do that, as well as many other things, (akimbo nerf) in the next patch assuming they are working on one.