11 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 3:26 PM by taboosaucer RSS

Glitch/hack

I used to be 5th prestige... until all of my stats got reset from a glitched video on the vault.

My account: shawniscool007 was recently reset in all of its stats and unlocks, I was tricked by some kid.

He made told me he would get me to 15th, so as a joke I just listened to what he said.

He told me to watch a video on his vault, which I will copy on to my vault within by tomorrow (Titled- MODZ). It was a video with hackers inside it who had unlimited ammo. So I believed him. he made me fast forward the video as fast as I could then leave and go into private match.

When I was in private match, it was already set to Team Deathmatch on Dome. He told me to start it then end the game before even choosing a game.

Then when I left the game and went back online, I was back to level 1, No Prestige.

Please fix this de ranking glitch/ hack.

and if you can I please reset my account to what it was atleast 3 days ago on Sunday, March 25, 2012. Which was when I was 5th prestige.

Please help.

• Re: Glitch/hack
    Thedestoyer

LOL! What they are doing is wrong, yes. But you are at fault for wanting to hack/mod your way to 15th.

You'll find little pity here.

Word. Little pity, but plenty of thanks for the lolz!

Thedestoyer

Agreed.

It's just as funny as the guy earlier today that posted a thread advertising a modded/hacked private lobby. lol. He was stupid enough to put his GT in the post, in case we wanted to join him for a "superjump" lobby.

He then changed his post, deleting his GT but by then it was too late.

He's been reset/banend.

SMH. Some people.

And yes! The lol'z are great! hahahahaha

I did not ask for pity, I asked for justice in fixed this glitch/hack

jwaller123

As a joke? Lol. You should have known better then to try to hack yourself to 15th. The name of the video should have gave it away. You got what you deserved.

dastealth

I'm still yet to see an invite to one of these lobbies. I wanna get one so I can download the video to my vault, export it and then examine the video on my PC

jwaller123

I have yet to see one as well. You should ask one these "Reset" people to send you one. He did say he had to copy to his vault. So he might still have it. Only thing I have seen thus far is the Knockback Glitch. Happened last night in a ame of DOM on Underground. I dashboraded quicker then anything you could imagine. While my stats are not all that and a bag of potato chips, they are mine, and I would like to keep them.

dastealth

Yea that's fair enough. Personally I don't mind mods too much so long as they are fun for everyone. I just want to see this rank infection and see if I can somehow modify the file maybe.

jwaller123

I'll admit, I used the gameshark and stuff like that back in the day. Not to mention the Contra cheat for 30 lives. (Pretty sure EVERYONE knows that cheat LOL)  It is fun to do these things at times, but, as you mentioned, it has to be FUN FOR EVERYONE. I would NEVER attempt any of this online. It is hardly fair when you are flying out of the map into an unknown black hole. I hope they get this fixes quick because I just recently got back into wanting to play. If not, there is always Black Ops.

Fearboi911

hope the player that deranked u gets ban and reset

had many of these invites, just happy i never accept invites from anyone, unless its a close friend. as for trying to use a lobby to 15th, shame.

tbh i dont see you getting back to 5th if you tried to use a hacked lobby in the first place, kinda dissapoints me people still do it.