7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 2:15 PM by 50calmastr RSS

What fantastic aim you have there

ghamorra

Just wrapped up a game of TDM and I found that during the course of 4 matches one person was sole purpose for half the other teams kills and was working up less than 5 deaths a match. He used the M4 with RDS and quite possible the most aggrassive aim assist in the game. Many times he killed by doing a complete 180 and perfectly stopping dead center on my body. He didn't kill me everytime but if I wasn't already shooting him he tore me apart.

With how fast he spun I'd say he had his sensitivity at atleast 7 but he was always able to stop right on my body. Is this normal for those of you who use high sensitivies?

• Re: What fantastic aim you have there

I run a 6 and I can say that it's not the case for me.  Honestly in most cases I rarely notice aim assist.  I feel most times it hardly helps me at all.  I have been shooting people and it seems like it just pulls off for some reason IDK may be the way I play.  Last nite was the first time I really noticed it working cause I was sniping a guy down the alley way on mission and another guy ran buy and it pulled me off, if it wasn't for that I'd figure I had mine turned off or something.

The guy might of had really awesone aim or something or a huge lag advantage that made it look like he could target you that quick and accurate.

rlbl

Often (but not always) when your gun pulls off it is because someone is there (even if you cannot see him yet).

Whenever my gun seems to move without me seeing anyone, I start firing (sometimes I get hitmarks and the person is not on my screen yet).

ghamorra

I love when my aim gets locked just barely left of the target. It's just enough to keep me from landing one shot on him and no matter how far to the right I pull the stick I can't drag in on to him.

I don't care what anyone says, aim assist pulls your crosshairs. Until I'm proved unequivocally otherwise I'm going to stick to this assumption. I've experienced to much of the opposite to believe what most people tell me

ghamorra wrote:

I love when my aim gets locked just barely left of the target. It's just enough to keep me from landing one shot on him and no matter how far to the right I pull the stick I can't drag in on to him.

I've had something like this happen a few times, but I just chalked it up to aim failure on my end. My aim is not the greatest, but there's been times where it seemed like my gun had a mind of it's own when I went to ADS.

I know people will say he knew you were behind him because of his head set or whatever but there are times where uncanny crap happens like this that is not explainable.

It is also uncanny that someone can be running from my right to left, never look at me but kill me.

Or the fact that they can spin faster than me but my settings are at 10, isn't 10 the highest?

i get aleast 23/24 kills a match with death up to 3-5-10.

got my first moab, got de ranked