1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 10:21 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.

So you are basicly saying that a person who is not so good at the game and finds himself getting killed over and over and over again like a shooting duck by good players. may not camp so he can atleast get some kills?? if a player is bad i will kill him soon after anyway. Yes there are alot of ppl that are not so bad and camp till the end of time. But its up to you if you want to go and try to kill the guy or take another root. And if your not happy with that just leave the game start a new one. Its as simple as that. Stop telling people what to do with there own game time. If i see someone noobtubing in hardcore or hardcore camping i just call them a noob becouse thats what they are. or i show them how to noobtube /camp like a pro

• 41. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.

Do not mistake 'ability' and 'right,' lol. Free speech or not, Activision will always have the final say.

• 43. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    alexjt22

The funny thing about that video is the last part of it is exactly what COD will be like in a couple of years.

• 44. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    tjmoore365

I figure that if a person is going to camp on TDM, then at least they're aware of their strengths (or lack thereof) and weaknesses and are smart enough to not put the teams win in jeopardy. Think about it... if a person who has a not so hot K/D ratio just runs around feeding the other team kills, then they're jeopardizing their own teams win. They're limiting their deaths in an attempt to limit their own damage to their teams score.

HOWEVER...

If a person camps in an objective based game (Demo, Dom, CTF, HQ) then it has the opposite affect of camping in TDM and that I firmly disapprove of. If your sorry arse causes us to lose just because you're afraid to come out of your little corner and risk getting shot in an attempt to be a team player by capturing a flag, HQ, or planting a bomb, then get your sorry arse out of my game and go play TDM. At least then we have the opportunity to get some other random that might actually help out.

As always, there's exceptions to those rules. If a person camps on FFA, it's their own fault for not winning and no one elses feelings (LOL!!) get hurt. If a person camps on S&D, well it's the only game mode that combines both an objective and TDM, so you're going to have a lot of camping and some running around. To each his/her own I suppose.

• 45. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    killergeki

when im sniping, im not in a corner, im ina building looking out the window or someone on the ground sniping, no where near a corner

• 46. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    dastealth

Throughout this conversation people say that they have a right to play the way that they want to play. I get this and fully understand that it is true. However, by corner trapping or shooting near a camper to alert the enemy to his position, you are now forcing the person to play in a different way conducted under your terms. In a private match hosted by you, no problems, but in a public match this is where you are breaching their rights to play as they wish according to your ideology.

• 47. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    redx165

To all people that say they have the right to play how they want. I have the right to trap you cause that's how i play. ( I really dont do that but to prove a point ). Theres no rule aganist traping people. You cant get banned for traping people just like you cant get banned for knifing people on Gun game for black ops.

@ dastealth by people camping they will force the player to play different. If you play TDM once it was a clan called Dr. and they camped through it all. We still one cause i was in a party and it was one boring game. You cant run out there or you will keep getting shoot in the back. So thats forcing you to play different. While is someone traps you they just want you to leave your corner and go out in the action.

~THE NOOB KILLER

• 48. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.

Its called griefing, and yes you can be reported.

• 49. Re: This is for people who trap campers in corners.
    redx165

To Call of Duty??? I dont think that cause people would get angry about me knifing people on gun game and not using my gun. Sure thats not what your suppose to do and it did grief people and yet you couldnt get reported. Also so me proof cause they do it all the time on youtube and its real matchs so its not griefing.

~THE NOOB KILLER