16 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2012 5:40 PM by aquatikjustice RSS

PS3 looking for tactical clan

Hey guys, might as well get right down to it, here's what I'm looking for:

Clan that plays together

Clan that acts like a family

Clan that as a group will usually win against randoms (this should be a given for any group of people..)

Clan that doesn't mind having fun telling jokes

Clan that is also willing to be serious when it is time to be.

Clan with mostly mics and aren't aren't under 13-15

What I'm NOT looking for:

Inactive clan

clan that will kick me if I'm off for a week because of college

clan that will accept me regardless of whether they've even seen me play yet.

clan that doesn't have leadership and is just people playing together...that's a TEAM NOT A CLAN

KDR whores

If we do gamebattles..it shouldn't be the main point of the clan

BIG CLANS, big clans are okay but if its to the point where I don't even know the whole clan after 2 months..then that's not like a family, that's just a bunch of people playing together.

bottom line, I'm looking for a family! Clans should have patriotism, each and every member as a brother.

What I have to offer:

Mic:Yes

Prestige:3

Level:80

I've stopped leveling up about 3 months ago and started going for all gold weapons, pretty soon I'll have just about every gun mastered with attachments so that if necessary I can fit just about any position on your team, I can be your jack of all trades, which is always helpful to have. I also have all pro perks except for overkill, I'm also a halfway decent riotshielder so I can do just about anything for you.

KDR: I do not care about my KDR, I don't feel its an accurate measure of a players skill..Within the first two months of the game my KD was 1.45, Since then I have stopped caring about it, it has dropped to 1.04 Does that mean I suck now? no it just means my playstyle has changed a little, I can still easily go 20-7 just as I did the first couple of months, but because of weapons I've used while mastering them.. (I got the dragunov up to level 30..holy crap...) it has brought down my KDR etc, but this does not make me a worse player than I used to be.

Please do not just leave your clan website and that's it. tell me about your clan and why I would enjoy it there. I'd rather have an actual conversation than just register for a forum and then be good to go. thank you for reading and for considering me

PSN:Pianoman7117

• Re: PS3 looking for tactical clan

yo mate, 1ARM BANDITS sounds like the clan for you send shawnsteve a message on the psn,wot you posted was pretty much the same as what i put earlier..hit me up mate and we'll have fun times....trust me,we aint up our own asssssss.kdr dont matter just win rate,but if we get beat by a better team we say well done....message me back mate.

topher5386

Dude your in...Youll never get kicked from my clan Due to collage... i have kids so i kinda get what your getting at. a Clan that acts like a family? YEP ive known one of the guys in my clan for over 15 years.

about my clan:

Navman24 and I Started Chaos Reigns right after the first clan ops ended. We where in a some what of a big clan, Competed in the clan events ect. Right after we lved up the clan it fell apart and disbanded so we said F...it and started our own.

PSN:Topher_5386

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200411796

I sent you a clan invite

andynewns

Hi if you want all that stuff come and join 3volution, basically a fun gaming clan that doesn't get too stuck up with all the rubbish that happens in Mw3,

We play to win but more to have fun, and if you have got terrible jokes you will fit in fine....

Have a look on the forum www.3volution.forumotion.co.uk, all you need to do to join is sign up and introduce yourself.

We mostly play HC dom, but will play alot of private matches and are current setting up a 1 vs 1 comp and a 2 vs 2 comp with prizes.

Hope you fancy joining and hope you enjoy

Andy

We have two PS3 squads *YES*

Clan that plays together *YES*

Clan that acts like a family *YES*

Clan that as a group will usually win against randoms *ALWAYS*

Clan that doesn't mind having fun telling jokes *DUH!*

Clan that is also willing to be serious when it is time to be. *YES*

Clan with mostly mics and aren't aren't under 13-15 *Ages 14-30 average*

You would be very welcome to join the [13th]!

Read about us here: http://mw3f.com/forum/topic/5152-13th-clan-recruiting-x360-ps3-pc/

Official Site: http://13thmeu.net/

Official Site Backup: http://13thmeu.forumn.net/

Tactical Gaming is recruiting.  Check us out at www.tghq.org  Tell them TG-Bombshell sent you.

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)? 

Since 2004

Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers

TG is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers

TG consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a "real life first" mindset.

Different Type of Gamers

We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms

With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres

We aim to satisfy our member's needs for team based gaming by having our Tactical Warfare franchise for warfare based games and our Tactical Sports franchise for sports based games.  Within each franchise, our games vary from first and third person shooters, real-time strategy games, simulators and more. Visit each franchise's roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards

We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance, or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system  and our awards are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

Supported Games:

Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3

Gears of War 3 (Xbox)

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 14 years of age (16+ to join staff) <-vast majority of us are 18+ (I myself am 22)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in our community visit us athttp://www.TacticalCarnage.com and click JOIN! Happy Gaming!

-Miss V

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

aquatikjustice

I've sent you a message on the PSN sir.

AquatikJustice

General, COD PS3 Divsion

www.onslaughtinc.com