1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2012 10:40 PM by infinitlag Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    nivE

Guys treyarch isnt doing MW3 they are black ops. Can u guys understand that sledgehammer is MW3. Complain to treyarch when the next cod has issues but for now they have done nothing wrong.so stop complaining to the people doing stuff right.

• 21. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    jet04

Wii section. Treyarch ported the game to the Wii, and also gives us updates and fixes.

• 22. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    nivE

well still dont give them a hard time when black ops came out there were so little flaws compaired to MW3 they know all the problems with MW3 they are very obvious but it takes alot of time to fix and update things. i honestly cant wait for wii u or the next cod on wii/wii u

• 23. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.

I just think they need to fix ALL the lag, i mean... i constantly maintain a 4 bar connection and the lag, i swear.And killcams would be nice.

• 24. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.

I just think they need to fix ALL the lag, i mean... i constantly maintain a 4 bar connection and the lag, i swear.And killcams would be nice.

• 25. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    infinitlag

What would killcams do? Doesn't it get boring watching identical videos of you being sprayed down by FMG9s?

• 26. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    PikaBoo

like2nap03 wrote:

nintendon\'t wrote:

It wasn't lag shooting, the hit detection was just broken. You need lag compensation in the game in order to have proper hit detection or else you'll end up with MWR connection quality.

The lag compensation code is just broken in MW3, it gives players with weak connections at an advantage, and it puts players with strong connections at a disadvantage. It was perfect in Black Ops Wii, so Treyarch can make everyone happy, but it seems like they don't want to for whatever reason.

lol My connection is weak.  Weaker than most, and it doesn't give me an advantage.  It's quite obvious when I'm playing that my ping times are slower than everyone else (and they really are).  Maybe mine is so bad that they can't help me!

I've heard a lot of people say it gives weaker connections an advantage.  What do you mean by that?  What advantage do those players have?  For me, having slower ping times puts me at the disadvantage that it should.  Players with faster connections will see me before I see them and if we appear to start shooting at the same time, most likely they actually started shooting first, and I will die if the player can aim well.  It just didn't appear that way due to my lag.  Basically it seems to work like it should for me. 

So how does it help players with poor connections?  Maybe those players have poor connections but just not as poor as mine.  Actually that's probably the case.  Maybe it helps "mediocre" connections.  Can you describe how it helps them though?  I don't know because I don't experience this.

Yup when i go one bar it just blows. It gets all laggy and I die before the enemies  rush out of the corner or I take cover around the corner and I get chased by the bullets and die. Oh yeah and my favorite I shoot a guy and three seconds later he dies and if I get him and he's supposed to die but in thtose three seconds he gets lucky and kills me, my bullets will never register with the game. Theres no advantage when you have a crappy connection

• 27. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    Blogi

Dear you, I won't complain about the updates, I think they know it, all you do is making them angry right now, thx, blogi.

x5 ,

• 28. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.
    Convict7

Didn't spot the Aim Assist nerf for Wiimote, it's rare, but really annoying to see players with Acog sniper, you can basically feel how the game seems to drag you in front of the bullet.

• 29. Re: Lets give Treyarch a list of things to patch.

I actually agree with you on this.  It so seems that quick scopers are OP in this game.  I mean I pop out of the woodwork and bam, headshot.  So im thinking, lucky shot.  But no, I get hit again.  and again and again.  Pisses me off!