31 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2012 3:33 AM by Luno87 RSS

Make Dome 24/7?

Thesandman

I would like to see Dome in a separate lobby on its own as it seems to come up in the lobby more than any other map imo.

When im in the lobby i usually back out because Dome always wins the vote.

IMO it requires no skill and just is a free for all of flashes,stuns,RPGs,XMs,noobtubes,semtex,frags etc etc. It has to many flanking routes and is just a horrible small map, especially in objective based modes. I even like nuketown better than dome.

So all you guys who like Dome, do you think it would be better to have a Dome 24/7 lobby

I do play Hardcore which makes it even more difficult to stay alive with the amount of explosions that take place.

Dont flame me guys is this is just MY opinion and i would welcome sensible mature comments about what you like or dislike about this map.

• Re: Make Dome 24/7?
    cookiedood

I only play hc Dom

And I love dome

But I spouse it's down to if people care about their k/d

I'd prefer Hardhat 24/7

Most people love Dome, and I know this because every time it appears as an option it gets like at least 8 votes and none for the other map (there are of course those losers who don't vote). Dome is also my favorite map, because it's good for pretty much everything--even SNIPING (and I mean real sniping, not cheapscoping)--it's small, and there's not much camping. I always get my most kills on Dome regardless of what gun I'm using.

So hell yeah, a Dome 24/7 Playlist would be AWESOME. They could at least do it for one weekend or something.

SheSaidNo

Yeah, I thought Hardhat was the most popular?

Dome always seems to win the vote, I tend to finish pretty strong on the map, but I really don't like it much.  In order to finish well I really have to soft camp from location to location and I don't really like that style of gameplay.  It seemed like in MW2 rust didn't come up as often as Dome does in MW3.

ghamorra

Dome is the worst map in this game. I get spawn trapped almost everytime I play it and that spawn trap only takes 30sec to set up

dlundebjerg28

So because you dont like Dome they should put it in a seprate playlist? Thats the issue with the CoD community in general.

Just becuase something doesn't play to you're strenghts, why should the devs do something just because it pleases you personally? That is the kind of retarded thinking that makes reading these forums unbearable at times.

The devs aren't going to cater the game to you personally. Just continue to back out if you can't handle the high paced action on Dome. Just becaue you don't like something doesn't mean it needs a seprate playlist, it just means you need to adapt.

Your totally right 100% @dlundebjerg28 yes, you can be spawn trapped at dome, but if you play tactically (not referring to camping) but if you do, you will do good there, because everyone else is running around like a chicken with his head cut off because there's noob tubes and stuff flying everywhere. However, This is why i use the "TROPHY SYSTEM" for any of my game modes, because it eliminates those explosives that people complain about, so use it and destroy at any map.   And again 100% agreed that people need to learn to adapt, to these kinds of maps.

dlundebjerg28

Posts like this just irritate the crap out of me, and honestly peoples mindests being like this is what is starting to ruin CoD.

The video game won't adapt to you and you're personal needs, so you need to make the adjustment. Expecting changes that suit you and you're personal wants is absolutely retarded. I wish there was a way to remove idiots like this from the game

AC_786

i agree if you dont like dome or are not very good on this map then back out of the lobby before the game starts or try to adapt to the map and focus on improving your weakness on the maps you are not so good on that way you learn and improve your gameplay or even try playing different game modes on your weakest maps so you also play against players on them maps that use different tactics that way im sure you will improve .

i personally enjoy playing dome

Thesandman

Delundebjerg you obviously didnt see the big ?t beside the title of the thread and also me saying IMO.

Show me were i told IW that they should change it for me?

Read the post properly before accusing me in the wrong as the thread was on a question basis and not a command basis.

Also im not bad at the map as i have a 1.2 overall after 10 prestiges.

My question was in the context of nuketown 24/7 on Black ops

Izjar11

Yea I'd like to see that! Dome 24/7

Thesandman

Also "retarded thinking", now what is that exactly? Dont comment if the thread is that unbearable for you.

Nah dome is way to small. I'd rather see 24/7 interchange.

dlundebjerg28

"I would like to see Dome in a seperate lobby on its own"

"IMO it requires no skill (followed by ******** about what happens on the map"

So yea, read that. See that you don't like Dome becuase it doesn't cater to you personally. Saw that you think it should be on its own in a playlist because you don't like when it comes in a lobby and everyone votes for it. This thread is basically saying that because you don't like Dome, it should be set off in its own seprate playlist.

The "retarded thinking" is that somehow your own personal wants and needs for the game actually matter to any of us. Because you don't like Dome, I have to go play it in a seprate playlist? Yea, makes a whole lot of sense there.

I don't care how good of a player you are, or think you are. Just becuase you don't like somehting doesn't mean it needs a change. And that was my point. Because you don't like Dome you want a change made that makes the game better for you. Your being a selfish crybaby and its annoying as f*ck. If you don't enjoy the map, don't play it, end of story.

Fearboi911

Dome 24/7 would be awsome

Thesandman

Again dlundebjerg i posted the thread as a QUESTION get it???? a QUESTION not a command.

I was asking other gamers what they though of a Dome 24/7 mode

But just keep insulting if that makes you feel any better.

I must trawl through your posts to se if there has ever been something in 3000+ posts that you never complained about.

Thats whats wrong on these boards, you get flamed for making a suggestion.

dlundebjerg28

Whyd you ask the question/make the suggestion? Because based on your post its because you don't like Dome and dont want to play it anymore.

Anyway you rationalize your post, it still boils down to the fact that you don't like Dome and don't want to play it. You can sit here and criticize my number of posts, you can sit here and try to make your post look like it isn't a complaint, but at the end of the day you are ******** because you don't want to play Dome anymore.

So the problem isn't that you get flamed for making a suggestion, the problem is you lack the ability to adapt. The problem is you want the game to play exactly how it suits you. Continue to whine and complain, I'm just telling you how it is.

Thesandman

Once again you cannot see a question mark and cannot read basic english. The thread was a question and you damn well know it.

Also post proof that i criticized your number of posts? i only said that i would look through them to see if you have ever complained about anything or made a suggestion.

And already i have saw in some of your older posst, suggestions that you have made,

Also do you not understand "in my opinion?" thats means that thats the way i think personally and not everyone else.

Again im waiting for you to post were i said that IW should change it because i dont like it.

Keep on trolling and bullying, if it annoys you so much,just dont comment.

Im fed up of elitetist BS on these forums.

People really are overly harsh on the forums, makes ya just not want to post at all sometimes.

dlundebjerg28

What was your reasoning behind this post? Seriously, why did you suggest Dome 24/7 if it wasn't because you don't like Dome and don't want to play it? Enlighten me, because from reading your post thats the only reasoning I see.

I'm fed up of whiny cry babies on these forums. You come on here and cry about something, I'm going to bully/troll/flame the **** out of you. If you're trying to make an actual suggestion, maybe subtract the crying and whining from it. Figure it out, and stop crying

Thesandman

Thanks traderearl

Thesandman

You have just confirmed yourself as a cyber bully. You cant answer my questions repeatedly and just make assumptions. I made the thread as in black ops they made the smallest map 24/7.

You now have to use profanity as well to get your point across.

I will not be silenced by a message board troll who reguarly insults people for having an OPINION.

Thesandman

Hope you feel better for your childish namecalling and insulting. You sir are the troll ,and btw i did pay £44.99 for this game and i damn well will make any suggestions that i like without seeking you permission.

A sorry would be a start

monkeylord

I wouldn't want it removed from the main rotation as the overall chaos is what I like most about the map along with bootleg it's a map you can just mentally switch off load up your PM9 and charge around like your a*s is on fire.

Thesandman

Funny bootleg is one of my favourite maps. The 24/7 thing was a suggestion due to the popularity of Dome.

There is no denying that it comes up more than most maps in lobbies and if you dont like it then you have to back out of the lobby.

My suggestion i thought was reasonable and would keep all the Dome diehards happy as well, trhe same as nuketown 24/7 did.

I'd prefer a Lockdown 24/7

r8edtripx

Thesandman wrote:

I would like to see Dome in a separate lobby on its own as it seems to come up in the lobby more than any other map imo.

When im in the lobby i usually back out because Dome always wins the vote.

IMO it requires no skill and just is a free for all of flashes,stuns,RPGs,XMs,noobtubes,semtex,frags etc etc. It has to many flanking routes and is just a horrible small map, especially in objective based modes. I even like nuketown better than dome.

So all you guys who like Dome, do you think it would be better to have a Dome 24/7 lobby

I do play Hardcore which makes it even more difficult to stay alive with the amount of explosions that take place.

Dont flame me guys is this is just MY opinion and i would welcome sensible mature comments about what you like or dislike about this map.

If Dome or Hardhat made it into its own lobby, I'd be all over it. I have a lot of fun on both of these maps.

If the following maps never came up for a vote, I wouldn't be mad about it: Interchange, Outpost, Downturn, Bootleg, Carbon, Lockdown, Liberation, Black Box.

Jiggy_Fly333

I wish they would take a page out of the old socom book and make lobbies like socom had. Choose custom lobbies and set up maps and gameplay. That was the ish!!!

In all honesty I really dislike every map on mw3. with the exception of maybe Hardhat. They are all boring but that might be because I have played them so much. Instead of 24/7 which sounds a bit lame a longer game sesh is def needed. all gamemodes for me r too short and maps r too small. my personal oppionion obv.