6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2012 5:49 PM by aquatikjustice RSS

looking for a clan on ps3

bpetrin15

im a 9th prestige my k/d is almost 1.6 but i play DOM most the time my win precentage it 61 i like to play any game mode really and im just looking for a good clan and good people to play with. im laid back and dont rage quit and i dont want to play with anyone who does or anyone who cheats or boosts. i play straight up. but ill try out if i need to, i was in the clan console army but they never wanted to play so i had to fine a new one my psn is cookiemunsta15

• Re: looking for a clan on ps3

yo mate,we mainly play dom too,its definatly the best game type,but we do mix it up from timt to time,,we arnt one of hyper on top clans with crapy regulations and all that..ill send you a message on the psn.

are u a premium elite?

spank2103

If you meet the following criteria you can feel free to apply for gamers anonymous at www.gamers-anonymous.co.uk

• You are 17+ years old
    • You are a mature and skilled player
    • You have a kill death ratio above 1.85
    • You have a working microphone
    • You are active (We play mostly 8-12pm GMT)
    • You are from the United Kingdom
    • You are a premium member on Elite.

We do take some members that are not premium but you must be something special, we play team death match, kill confirmed, team defender and domination most of the time.

Tactical Gaming is recruiting.  Check us out at http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php  Tell them TG-Bomshell sent you!!

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. If you PLAY TO WIN, you're welcome to start a competitive squad or tryout for an existing one! Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

Our clan plays a variety of game modes, including: TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc.

Supported Games:

Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3

Gears of War 3 (Xbox)

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+Competitive teams

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Product/Game reviews

+Youtube channel

Requirements:

+At least 14 years of age (16+ to join staff)

+Team Players

+Working Headset/Mic

+Willingness to maintain activity in the community

If you’re interested in our community visit us athttp://www.TacticalCarnage.com and click JOIN! Happy Gaming!

-Miss V

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

aquatikjustice

I also sent you a message on the PSN, but figured I would post one here too.

I would like to encourage you to check out Onslaught Inc. We are an international, multiplatform clan with divisions in Call of Duty and more including BF3, Star Wars: The Old Republic and we even have our own Minecraft server.

We have members of all ages and we don't discriminate based on KD or Elite membership status. We want gamers who play well together, have fun and have good sportsmanship, win or lose.

We are actively taking part in Elite Clan Ops (took home a Gold badge last night) and are currently setting up a competitive team as well.

So check us out and fill out an application if you are interested. You can read more about us on our website and in our recruitment thread here on the MW3 forum.

www.onslaughtinc.com