1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 8:25 PM by CrYiNgNiNjA48 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game

Still can't send changes over to the game. Additionally, Lethal Grenades disappear once I try to send over the changes. Which obviously might be the reason for the changes not being allowed to be received on the xbox 360.

• 21. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game

i know i getting that all the time its been going on for  a week

now

• 22. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game
    gallp13

Crome

IE

safari

opera

MS

IPad

Mac

pc

elite iPhone n iPad app

Has not worked for weeks. Most of us don't bother posting but sorry long day n you posting this pithy **** is annoying son. Check your facts before posting "try this that" nonsense.

Next/

• 23. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game

I was trying to change the colors from elite.

I had the same problem and I think the problem is with weapons and or perks that you used tokens on. What I did was reset all of my classes to their defaults then went back to elite and did the color and name changes, sent it to my console and that worked. So if your trying to make your classes in elite don't add anything you used a token on and no class can have anything from a used token on it even if you arent changing that particular class. Hope this helps everyone.

• 24. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game

I was having the same issue, Elite was giving me a success message but I was never prompted in MW3 to pick up the changes.

After your message I messed around with it and found that it worked for me if none of my guns were carrying the Winter Camo.

I went into MW3 and took it off all of my guns, went back to Elite and added some changes, also not using the Winter Camo.

The next time I went back into MW3, my changes were waiting for me.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Hope this helps.

*Note: I did not use the Unlock Gear Token.*

• 25. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game
    gallp13

iPad 2

Safari

No pops no plugs

Non non alphanumeric

Xbox

Worked find until approx 3 weeks back

• 26. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game

Hello gallp13,

If you take a look at you custom classes, what weapon camo are you currently using?

If you reset one of your custom classes back to default and try to push changes, do you still have the same error?

Thank you for your patience while we work to try and identify the cause of this issue, and find a solution.

• 27. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game
    gallp13

Dear ELITE_help

First and foremost than you of assisting with this issue. I understand you and your colleagues would have a lot of issues to address given the large player base.

I am happy to help. So in answer to your questions

Default camo is used on all classes

Have reset, created and pushed a class, it does not show up in game.

Other info may be useful;

I have unlocked c4 and radar using tokens. These items are not accessible in the  elite app.

I was able to make, push and accept custom classes up to TU11. Coincide perhaps?

Good luck with this one and thank you again for all your assistance on the Tech Forum. I appreciate your efforts as I am sure many do.

gallp13

• 28. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game
    gallp13

Got the latest mw3 patch approx 3 hours back. Started MW3 multi and guess what, up loaded a class I had created in the elite app on the iPad

Looks like its working.

Since the change was console side, if I get further issues I will flush the cache clear the load outs in the elite app, create and push a class and see if this works.

thank you for looking into this matter. If I can be of assistance helping you resolve this or other issues PM and I will help if able.

Cheers

gallp13

• 29. Re: COD ELITE: Won't send changes to game

i had the exact same problem, so i took off the winter camo and it worked! thanks you so much