1 2 3 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2012 2:32 PM by ThirtyFourDead RSS

Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty

ThirtyFourDead

I dont understand why you would quickscope, why not just use a shotgun?

I hated MW2 because of profanities I had seen in search and destroy, people on my team juststanding at the end of a building while 3 other guys jump off and try to quick scope him, its bullshit!

And p.s. almost every shot is lucky, its stupid and its not how the gun was supposed to be used!

• 1. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty

Duh. Please. Just stop.

Oh, and to add to your arguement,

Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

now STFU and continue whoring your favorite easy mode loadout and go away.

• 2. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty

Quickscoping in itself is not lucky. Trickshooting relies on luck to some extent, however.

I can understand why trickshooters might get you frustrated.

Robert B. said before the game was released, that quickscoping would be in the game. The game creators thought quickscoping could be one way to use a sniper rifle.

• 3. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

Unfortunately your right ^^^^^ that guy though, hes an idiot right, some 12 year old most likely.

• 4. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

Ok n00b,

1.GTFO this discussion if all you'll be doing is "Waaah"

2.Whats a 12 year old doing playing mw3? last time i checked it was rated M for "MATURE", something your defientley not.

• 5. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty

Funny, I'm supposed to be 12 but you're the one crying on a forum, and using the word noob, and have "Kid" as part of your PSN...

Add more than 20 years to that twelve and you'll be getting close. Kid.

Don't want lame kids trying to set up trickshots on each other on your team? Easy solution.

GET SOME FRIENDS and party up! IW isn't going to patch friends into the game for you, you've gotta put your big boy pants on and get 'em yourself.

Wait, I get it.. you're one of those who HAS to lay prone, hold your breath, and be hidden to kill with a sniper rifle. Well keep practicing and you'll be able to come out from the shrubs.

• 6. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

1. My account is 6 years old im 19 now, get over it.

2. Im not "crying", Im simply against quickscoping.

3.yeah your 30 something? yeah right, is that why your name is "el2kay" (where 2 kay is supposed to mean 2000)

4.I have friends, In fact I have a clan.

5.I dont HAVE to do anything. I snipe on some maps and use a silenced acr on others, I diffrenciate according to the map Im playing on.

6.Me? Practice? HA! I've been playing cod online since cod3, Im as good a player you'll find with a kdr of 2.01 and rising.

7.P.S. I have another discussion about sniping not being the same as camping and heres the best answers i got.

Bubbacake: Heck, I actually feel that true sniping is actually a dangerous thing to in Call of Duty because of how faced paced the game is. I think it actually takes skill to truly be a sniper.

Ja1Ja1:

I dont snipe ,but its refreshing to hear proper snipers ,i dont mind being sniped by anyone but quickscope from 2 yards see nothing and let auto aim do it for you pisses me off.

I deffo dont see your way ass camping

koivia: i love sniping (the proper way) in mw3, and yet i get called a camper everytime i do it.  lol  my response is usually "its sniping not camping" or "buy my game, and ps3, and i will play your way."  the latter usually pisses them of more.  lol

So im not the only one whos against quickscoping and that the proper way of sniping doesnt entail stayin in a "shrub or bush" ALL DAY. 1 kill move on, unless the field is ripe for harvest. if you catch my drift.

p.s. n00b is short for newbie or a player who is **** at the game. i.e. you

• 7. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    bubbacake

Wait, I get it.. you're one of those who HAS to lay prone, hold your breath, and be hidden to kill with a sniper rifle. Well keep practicing and you'll be able to come out from the shrubs.

You have a problem against someone who actually tries to be a "sniper"?

• 8. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    ThirtyFourDead

he sure does, thanks for coming into this bubba, hes annoying me to hell in this thread lol

• 9. Re: Why Quickscoping ruined call of duty
    bubbacake

Definition of a sniper:

A sniper is a highly trained marksman who operates in one to two man teams which maintain close visual contact with the enemy and engages targets from concealed positions or physical distances exceeding the detection capabilities of the enemy personnel, without being detected.

1 2 3 Previous Next