1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next 514 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2012 9:11 PM by the-bird10 Go to original post RSS
  • 500. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

Logically:

Sniper rifle - Long range killing.

Light Machine Gun - Holding down a choke point/Camping etc.

Sub-Machine Gun - CQB.

Assault rifle - All rounder.

A Sniper rifle shouldn't (and never was) made for all situations.

Leave it out pl0x.

• 501. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

How about splitting the playlists so you can opt in or out of QS capable matches...

They removed Ghosts and Second Chancers from playlists in BO, so why not do that with those pesky quickscopers...

If you think it's cool and clever than opt into the QS enabled playlists...

If you think they are n00bs exploiting a glitch then opt into the QS disabled playlists...

How hard would that be?

• 502. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

If its like MW2/MW3? Qs-ing is ridiculous.

If its like CoD4? By all means, QS-ing is insane, but at least it takes skill.

• 503. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

A trick shot lobby would be pretty cool. I don't do it, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. Put a target round and a shooter round. When your the target, you get points for being a part of someone's trickshot. When in the shooter phase, you earn points for getting the shot.

• 504. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

I dont care about quickscoping but sniping in black ops is ruined for everyone

When i open the scope completly i want the shoot to go to the middle!

Why is there no +holdbreath option for consoles? add auto hold breath like for PC or add hold breath to spray guns also

Sniping should be like this

scope fast like in mw2 with SOH pro BUT you cant shoot no scoped or half scoped,you have to open the scope completly and then shoot

but sniper then has to have power,not like in black ops with constant hitmarkers

• 505. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll
    avengedyesterday

snapr68 wrote:

I dont care about quickscoping but sniping in black ops is ruined for everyone

When i open the scope completly i want the shoot to go to the middle!

Why is there no +holdbreath option for consoles? add auto hold breath like for PC or add hold breath to spray guns also

Sniping should be like this

scope fast like in mw2 with SOH pro BUT you cant shoot no scoped or half scoped,you have to open the scope completly and then shoot

but sniper then has to have power,not like in black ops with constant hitmarkers

Stop trying to quickscope everyone you see. I hardly ever get hitmarkers with a sniper in blackops. Then again i see my crosshairs on the person and don't hope the center of my screen is where i think it is and just fire.

+hold breath? Lol yeah lets just take all the skill and variables out of sniping so any scrub can rush with sniper rifles.

• 506. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

please don't tell me your thinking of putting Quickscoping in Black Ops 2? No just don't please!!!!!!!

Treyarch, just let them play MW3 to quick scope, I could write an essay about why I hate them.

• 507. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

This thread was started two years ago, it has no effect on BO 2.

• 508. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

This thread was started two years ago, it has no effect on BO 2.

• 509. Re: The Offical Quick Scope Poll

quick scoping sucks, low skill players, like tubing and launchers,

but it gets people kills,

aim assit for sniper only when the scope is fully engaged??

put prickly bushes into camping spots too

take the guns out of the game and you throw flowers at each other