1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 5:20 AM by kyerofox RSS

UK Players want UK Lobbies

IW - We here in the UK are sick off playing the French, the German, the Spanish etc etc etc..

We want you to lock this games matchmaking by region so we no longer have to deal with the lag we get from playing in these lobbies.

Not only will it improve our games, i will no longer have to listen to a stupid accent trying to say ' I fck your Mother, sister or sometimes father '

Please sign below... The UK COD community..!

If you view this thread.. SIGN IT!!!! we need to be heard.. Just looking, isnt helping!

• 1. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

I do agree with you 100% on this one, i have nothing against the French but they lag out the game so much, i can even tell when there is a French player in the game. Oh and the polish the same, it's not going to take much to make this the best COD of all time, just silly simple things.

• 2. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    the_eon

I reckon I play at least 70% of my games in Feanch/German lobbies and it's always a struggle. I'm not far off throwing this game in the bin at the moment.

• 3. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    featherman84

I'm from holland but got the feeling I live in France, I'm almost constantly partied up with French people I rarely meet Dutch players, little strange according me living in the north of Holland.

• 4. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    spankhiccup

Signed

Surely it cant be that hard to do.

How many hundreds of thousands of people are online and it cant find 6 english people. Its a joke really

• 5. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

i don't care who i play with or where they're from. I just want a good people to game with.

• 6. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    the_eon

I agree, but when you start lagging beacuse you are playing in french lobby's then it's no fun. All things being equel I don't care who I play against, I find some of the Fench/Spanish guys real fun to play against, you get some good banter going, but it's not fun when you are at a a constant disadvantage.

• 7. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

I get hit by the lag comp 90% of the time so i lag no metter what.

• 8. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

pazuzu16 wrote:

i don't care who i play with or where they're from. I just want a good people to game with.

I wouldn't care who I played either but the connection and matchmaking in this game is just crazy... as Spank said above.. look at the player numbers.. cant it find UK players to pit you against..

LOCK THE REGION and be done with it. Its evident more complex solutions are not working otherwise matchmaking and lag/out off sync problems would be better not worse with every patch.

• 9. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

I live in NYC and i lag when i play in a lobby that is 100% Americans. when i get online i hear ppl from all over the place. Last night playing ground war the team  i was on had 1 person from the, UK, 3 from France, 1 from Canada, and 1 from Mexico.

1 2 3 Previous Next