1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 12:35 PM by Izjar11 Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Izjar11

To Be_Misty > Will you marry me! hahaha

• 71. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Thesandman

I am a 41 yr old gamer who has played games before half the gamers nowadays where even born.

I find that SOME people maybe 20yrs my junior dont show older gamers any respect, as it was men in their 40s and 50s who designed games that paved the way for all the big titles now. Even on these forums i find that some young brats can be disrespectful because they disagree with my opinion. I am not saying EVERY young person is like that as ive had many mature sensible conversations and debates with pleasant like minded younger people.

Im not the best at MW3,but not the worst, although i do think that my reflexes are not as fast as a 21 yr old, so thats why i dont do good at mad rushing, run and gun style. I have tried but i am more comfortable with a slower cautious style of play, in otherwords more truier to real life. Ive only a 1.42 KDr after 10 prestiges, not the best but def not the worst either.

• 72. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    thehunan

It is the older people that make the game more fun. we play we poke fun, but for the most part it is not in defence or to piss somone off. more like giving your best friend a hard time.

• 73. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?

...and it's the kids that cheat.

• 74. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?

Yea i agree with you, i also had the first atari consoles which played pong, with the big black rotary knob in the middle, my pops was an electronics fiend and it passed on to me, ive had numerous game consoles, comodore 64 computers, ibm computers running on 56k modems, lol (so slow) remember radio shack used to sell tandy computers?? I spent every dime i had on arcade machines ( galaga and rush n attack) teo of my favorite games, luckily i came across MAME ARCADE and had a machine built and was able to re live my childhood by trying to beat games i couldnt as a kid, lol i still cant beat em!!! Lol ive only been playing online ps3 for a couple years and absolutely love mw3 even tho i suck, it csn get frustrating when youre constantly gettn shot n killed eytime you respawn, but yes this game is not for young kids, but it seems to be infiltrated with them, thats my 2 cents, good luck all!!

• 75. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Izjar11

This game has its moments but for those who have played worse it stands out.

• 76. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    thehunan

No I dont think that kids should play this game. And to everyone that cheats should have there game system shoved up there rearend

• 77. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Izjar11

No children should not play this game at all. And if you do cheat you should just be banned! period.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next